Gettin your food stuck in the vending machine.. UNAPPRECIATION!!

Man just happened i got my fruitnsnacks stuck in there. had to result to shakin the machine
mad.gif

It sucks for everyone, but being a little overweight makes it even worse.

Because you want to shake the machine, but you don't want to look like the hungry fat guy who NEEDS his candy.

I just want what I paid for, it's the principle of the matter.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Because you want to shake the machine, but you don't want to look like the hungry fat guy who NEEDS his candy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so true

lmao that does suck

to lift your spirits let me regale you with a marvelous tale of vending machine prosperity...

..the other day i copped some mike n ikes for a dollar and 4 quarters came out afterwards. gotta say that made my day.

carry on.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so true
laugh.gif

Why you breathin so hard?

word to Homer J....
mad.gif

and another bad thing everything is over price

and u dont have change for a 10 to get the stuck item out

lol happened to me with some lays. got a security guard to get it out for me . he hurt himself too
laugh.gif

So true.

But coming across a vending machine putting your money in and getting two for the price of one.

We use to shake the machines in hs..we use to get what other ppl couldnt get out too
smokin.gif

2 for 1 .sometimes even 3 for 1

When that happens to me I shake the crap out the machine... Usually more stuff than i paid for falls out. I mean i really am brutal with it.

When I used to work at home depot we used to get stuff out of the candy machine with a tape measure.

I'm fat btw.

I could care less who is watching me. I kick the machine like I'm the police and it's a door. Usually makes it fall.

laugh.gif
At the vending machine fail.
But I hate when it happens. Especially when even after I shake it for like 5 minutes non stop it won't fall down.

From back in the days...

In high school we barely paid for stuff. Stuff used to fall right out.
pimp.gif

29pc1lu.jpg

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Frail dudes will die when the machine tips over on them.

That has to be one of the worst ways to die.

"Here Lies Big J 33

I hope that Snickers was worth it, fatty"

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I remember in high school I ran into the machine and the whole glass just shattered lol.
laugh.gif
Did you get in trouble?

I remember back in HS, our vending machine had a little glitch. If you put in $2 in quarters (didn't work with dollar bills from some reason) and pressedthe button repeatedly, the machine would keep dropping drinks. We found out one day after gym, best timing ever. Ended up reselling the $2 drinks for $1 each.Like 3 weeks later VP caught on that the money wasn't adding up from the machine and watched the security tapes. Had us give her $20 "to pay itback" and called it even.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom