Get Out Of Your T-Mobile Contract FREE! Vol: Help Out Your Fellow NTers

I never go over my minutes but this is an easy way to get out
pimp.gif

to think, I actually PM'd cashmere asking him questions about getting out of my contract and seeing if there were any blackberry deals.

thankfully, dude shot down my PM disregarding any questions and just responded with, "$50 to cancel".

lawl, good looking out.

Perfect timing... Ill cop the mytouch or touch pro 2... then cancel and hopefully be on a month to month plan...

Originally Posted by akaValentino

to think, I actually PM'd cashmere asking him questions about getting out of my contract and seeing if there were any blackberry deals.

thankfully, dude shot down my PM disregarding any questions and just responded with, "$50 to cancel".

lawl, good looking out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

wait so why can't flex pay accounts cancel?

Because flexpay isnt affected by this change

So I called t-mobile customer service and the guy was telling me that the only way I could opt out for free was if I have ever had overage charges in the lastcouple months. I thought this was bogus because they are changing my contract anyways.
Anyone got any idea if this is actually true?

Duckness...did you try countering with "well what if i go over my minutes somewhere down the line"?

I'm also going to try this. Just trying to figure out what to say.

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Duckness...did you try countering with "well what if i go over my minutes somewhere down the line"?

wanna have a 13 hour conversation from 7am to 8pm ? that wud use my 1000 minutes ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

wanna have a 13 hour conversation from 7am to 8pm ? that wud use my 1000 minutes ...
laugh.gif
Seriously
laugh.gif
. I'm going to call back tomorrow or mondayand ask why I can't get out of a contract that they are changing. If not I may have to call and set my phone down for a couple hours.

Too bad data plans don't qualify. And I'm a lil pissed that neither Pittsburgh nor Harrisburg is on that list for 3G, startin to annoy me. Only reasonI'm keepin Tmo is b/c my girls sister got it and they use the myfaves, other than that I'd be out.

Had the loyalty plan til I found out that line 3+ gets smacked for $40

Cashmere still in business if u wanna cancel data contracts which ill do as soon as the TP2 drops

Aye duckness or MECKS i just called and cancelled free of charge, they gave me a problem at first but then they switched me over
pimp.gif
....and to think i wasgoing to hit cashmere up FUUUUUUUUUUUU...
smh.gif
sick.gif

Good looks HOLLAKID!
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Aye duckness or MECKS i just called and cancelled free of charge, they gave me a problem at first but then they switched me over
pimp.gif
....and to think i was going to hit cashmere up FUUUUUUUUUUUU...
smh.gif
sick.gif

Good looks HOLLAKID!
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
Noooo problemo. Anyone else have any success?
nerd.gif

man this just seems too good to be true tho. I'm just gonna hit up cashmere. its my step-dad's money anyways. dude has bank. lulz

plus i don't think it will work we signed contract on july 22nd. they really going to let us cancel 9 days later? fee-free ? highly doubt

man this just seems too good to be true tho. I'm just gonna hit up cashmere. its my step-dad's money anyways. dude has bank. lulz

plus i don't think it will work we signed contract on july 22nd. they really going to let us cancel 9 days later? fee-free ? highly doubt

Don't you have like 15 days to cancel without paying that fee anyway?

Unless you wanna keep the phone....

so you guys are saying i can cancel my t-mo? I reactivated my account when the g1 came out and added a line to it . I have a family plan at 59.99 with theunlimited text and i owe a past bill .. can i still get out of t-mobile?

Yea its like a trial... You should be able to cancel it... Just be like you heard about the new change and your not happy with it... Most likelythey will try to lower your bill and give you more minutes or something along those lines...

pimp.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Good looks HOLLAKID!
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
Nice! I haven't had a chance to call back, but I will tomorrow since I have time. I'll just make a fuss about it and see if it works. Yougot any tips mikey?

yea I think its 14 days and if you don't like their service you cancel, but you have return the phone also.

pimp.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

Good looks HOLLAKID!
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

sooo I'm assuming you had success in cancelling a flexpay account???? if so I'm cancelling my account immediately

Did this last year when they raised their rates. Worked like a charm. I was OOC within 2 minutes of talking with customer care. Just be polite..it goes a longway.

The next day I got a Curve for $50 w/ a 1 year contract from them. lol

Back
Top Bottom