Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i love trolling while doing this
going like 55 the when the switch to try and pass me i floor it
then they get back behind me
then i sort of box em in with a car to the side of me and slow down
so they cant switch lanes or anything :lol:
do this when i drive to la on I5 all the time :lol:

I hate you. Someday when I'm a millionaire I will intentionally hit people like you.
and i will sue u and take u for everything u got

your buster *** will wake up dead.

I gave a guy a ticket for doing this. :smokin Was watching him do it to 2 different cars.

My dude :pimp:

Yeah if I'm already doing 80+, and you speed up behind me doing 100 sorry I'm not switching lanes.

you're wrong too. I like thinking of everything as Highway 5. Stay in the left lane for as long as possible, if a car is behind you going faster, move to the right lane. You wanna pass someone? Go into the left lane. Simple as that.

I hate you. Someday when I'm a millionaire I will intentionally hit people like you.
and i will sue u and take u for everything u got

your buster *** will wake up dead.
Reported for threats of violence :wink:
J/K but on the real u ain't gonna do nothing anyway dudes love talkin mess through a computer screen if u really bout it come see me........................... oh and are u still ridin around in that carolla???? i got dirt on u doggy

Last edited:

See it's people like you I wanna shoot on 285

I do, that's when I switch lanes and go in front of them, instead of having a titty attack with my high beams behind them.
Hope it's not nawghtyhare  in front of you because he's gonna speed up when try to pass and box you in with the car in the next lane...It's almost like the thread came full circle in a few posts! LOL 

My dude
pimp.gif

you're wrong too. I like thinking of everything as Highway 5. Stay in the left lane for as long as possible, if a car is behind you going faster, move to the right lane. You wanna pass someone? Go into the left lane. Simple as that.
It's amazing the amount of people with a driver's licence who can't grasp this simple concept.

Honk like Hell and flip them the bird either outside your window or in the middle of your windshield.

And for those dudes in the fast lane that don't move when someone is going faster.. I'm the dude that'll go around you, and match the speed of the person in the right lane whom is usually going slower to spite you and block you in.

This is me. :lol:
But im usually too impatient to wait, i just carry-on around them automatically if possible.

I feel like most cars get scared when they see me coming up on them though.
Sooo many times ppl have went to switch lanes so fast they didnt even see the car in the next lane over and almost crash. I laugh but then sometimes feel bad. :lol:

Ppl in cali cant drive though.

Back
Top Bottom