Georgia wants to make it illegal to drive slow in the left lane

Do you support this idea ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MD needs to follow suit to address the issue of Virginians driving in MD...VAers camp out in the left going 65 mph. 
mean.gif
Preach.

Fully in support. There is something similar in Germany because it is against the law to pass on the right. If you dont get over someone will fly up behind you flash their lights and blow their horn till you get over. While people are aggresssive here if you are riding slow in the left lane over there its real aggression.

People that drive slow in the fast lane are just endangering the lives of not only themselves but also all the other motorists on the road around them. It makes the people stuck behind them not only tailgate but also weave in and out of lanes trying to pass.

I always wonder if the people are so off in their own little world that they dont realize that they need to get over. I hate when someone is going slow in the left lane but just fast enough to pass a semi or other slow car but then once they pass the other car they just sit in the left lane when there is no traffic ahead of them in the right lane.

I always move over to the left lane if there isnt any traffic directly ahead of me even if Im going 85.

People who drive slow in the left lane and those who get on the highway driving 40 mph when the speed limit is 70 are two of my biggest pet peeves.

Last edited:
I drive on the highway/freeway like 10 times a year at most so it's all good, but I don't usually feel safe going fast. Also, I've never encountered someone going 40 on the highway, that's wild lol.

i love trolling while doing this
going like 55 the when the switch to try and pass me i floor it
then they get back behind me
then i sort of box em in with a car to the side of me and slow down
so they cant switch lanes or anything :lol:
do this when i drive to la on I5 all the time :lol:

When I had just gotten my Rx-8 two drivers did this to me. The first driver had me stuck next to an 18-wheeler truck, with another old "rust bucket" of an 18-wheeler ahead of us. The "rust bucket" apparently had some loose nuts and bolts on its bed which flew off into traffic one of which dented my hood, because the fool in front of me thought he was playing a "game" having us stuck to the left of two 18-wheelers

The second driver and well remembering it now this was actually when I got my Tiburon was playing this "game" as you seem to think it is. Well an entire tire flew straight off of a car coming in the opposite direction, right over the divider and too this day I still don't know how it missed my car but it did. The driver in front of me left me no options as he quickly changed lanes just before it hit him

While every once it a while I still run into people like you and dream of slamming on my brakes and stopping short after I get in front of them... Honestly if you actually do this and you're not just trolling for responses ........... then ppl of your ilk are truly the scum of the earth

Last edited:

I legitimately hate you and I've never met you.

On the flip side, I hate when I'm in the right lane trying to drive leisurely and some **** head rides my *** ******. Go speed in the other lanes.

Last edited:
This needs to be done in every state.

As well as an increase in the speed limit. Hell, get rid of the speed limit altogether.

I gave a guy a ticket for doing this. :smokin Was watching him do it to 2 different cars.

I take a 2 lane highway to work and nothing pisses me off more than being stuck behind the dbag in the left lane doing the same 45 as the car in the right lane. And neither of them want to move no matter how much you pressure them from the back.

I gave a guy a ticket for doing this. :smokin Was watching him do it to 2 different cars.
What did you cite that driver for?

I take a 2 lane highway to work and nothing pisses me off more than being stuck behind the dbag in the left lane doing the same 45 as the car in the right lane. And neither of them want to move no matter how much you pressure them from the back.

I don't understand why people like driving right beside other people. I usually presume they are idiots.

Being right beside somebody is more risk that they might do something stupid or have a blowout tire or something.

Last edited:
Why u guys mad at naughtyhare? If anything dude is doing a good deed for stopping fast drivers he can even aave the speeders life

What did you cite that driver for?

Reckless driving.

He would accelerate from 55-75, then break check cars that were trying to merge onto the car-pool lane.

I waited for him to **** up one more time before lighting him up.

He just so happened to cut off a big rig. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom