Garbage Customer Service Unappreciation....

Starting yesterday I had my first encounter with awful customer service in a while and I did my best to not lose my cool and was somewhat successful not making a scene besides a few loud utterances. Fast forward to today I went to Best Buy and there were 4 or 5 associates and once again I was ignored so I approached one of the guys standing there and told him how I felt in not such a nice way and left to talk to a manager. 10 minutes later I went to Radio Shack where I was once again ignored for a 3rd time. The dude literally looked at me and stared for half of a sec and didn't say anything but proceeded to play with whatever handheld tablet taking pictures of his co-worker while she was paying attention. Complete creeper status, but anyway to top it all off as I was going to the food court I noticed four 300+ plus stared at me like I was a juicy sirloin steak smothered in Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ sauce  
alien.gif
mad.gif

/rant

Anybody else deal with this on a regular basis?

Starting yesterday I had my first encounter with awful customer service in a while and I did my best to not lose my cool and was somewhat successful not making a scene besides a few loud utterances. Fast forward to today I went to Best Buy and there were 4 or 5 associates and once again I was ignored so I approached one of the guys standing there and told him how I felt in not such a nice way and left to talk to a manager. 10 minutes later I went to Radio Shack where I was once again ignored for a 3rd time. The dude literally looked at me and stared for half of a sec and didn't say anything but proceeded to play with whatever handheld tablet taking pictures of his co-worker while she was paying attention. Complete creeper status, but anyway to top it all off as I was going to the food court I noticed four 300+ plus stared at me like I was a juicy sirloin steak smothered in Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ sauce  
alien.gif
mad.gif

/rant

Originally Posted by JayHood23

alien.gif
mad.gif

/rant

c-mon-son-o.gif

alien.gif
mad.gif

/rant

c-mon-son-o.gif

I don't understand people complaining about a retail worker not helping them out. Why don't you ask for their help if you so desperately need it?

I don't understand people complaining about a retail worker not helping them out. Why don't you ask for their help if you so desperately need it?

Were you mad that he didn't say hi? I'm sure he would help you if you simply ask for it. If you're just browsing, why complain?

Were you mad that he didn't say hi? I'm sure he would help you if you simply ask for it. If you're just browsing, why complain?

It didn't happen to be the Best Buy in alexandria did it? lol

Maybe you have the aura of a individual who stands there looking aggravated waiting on someone to come help you. And when someone finally does you blast that person about the customer service instead of actually getting to the point about what you came to the store for....... #KanyeShrug

I really dislike when I have customers like this.

Sorry had a rough day at work today...

Maybe you have the aura of a individual who stands there looking aggravated waiting on someone to come help you. And when someone finally does you blast that person about the customer service instead of actually getting to the point about what you came to the store for....... #KanyeShrug

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Nah I'm in Atlanta, I currently work in retail for my day job and have in the past and completely ignoring the customer is something I don't do as an employee. As expected one response let the sheep loose but if anybody has experience in customer service, patrons are top priority. I never complain about anything but this got out of hand

Nah I'm in Atlanta, I currently work in retail for my day job and have in the past and completely ignoring the customer is something I don't do as an employee. As expected one response let the sheep loose but if anybody has experience in customer service, patrons are top priority. I never complain about anything but this got out of hand

I work in retail too man, but I'm not just there to cater to your every whim and desire. I've got stock to put out, count, shelves to rearrange, etc. If you really want my help, then ask for it? Don't stand there like a lost child.

I work in retail too man, but I'm not just there to cater to your every whim and desire. I've got stock to put out, count, shelves to rearrange, etc. If you really want my help, then ask for it? Don't stand there like a lost child.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

he never said he was asking for them to attend his every whim and desire, sounds like he just wanted to be acknowledged which would have made asking for help a little easier

whenever im shopping, most of the time the employees just hit me up with a simple "hows it going" or "anything i can help you find" and the sounds to me like that was all he was looking for

on top of that, best buy actually has floor people along with their stock people, floor people who should be helping

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

he never said he was asking for them to attend his every whim and desire, sounds like he just wanted to be acknowledged which would have made asking for help a little easier

whenever im shopping, most of the time the employees just hit me up with a simple "hows it going" or "anything i can help you find" and the sounds to me like that was all he was looking for

on top of that, best buy actually has floor people along with their stock people, floor people who should be helping

It is memorial day weekend NOBODY wants to be at work , so if they are at work don't expect optimal customer service. I damn sure know I was loafing something serious today at work....I would rather be 800 other places but in a best buy helping people get cameras so they can go have some fun while i'm stuck.

But I also don't give bad customer service, you just gotta put this weekend into perspective. Holidays are always the worse time for customer service. And working retail you should know that homie.

It is memorial day weekend NOBODY wants to be at work , so if they are at work don't expect optimal customer service. I damn sure know I was loafing something serious today at work....I would rather be 800 other places but in a best buy helping people get cameras so they can go have some fun while i'm stuck.

But I also don't give bad customer service, you just gotta put this weekend into perspective. Holidays are always the worse time for customer service. And working retail you should know that homie.

Back
Top Bottom