Gangster Squad (2012) Trailer - Josh Brolin,Ryan Gosling,Sean Penn

Originally Posted by vaphenom06

Originally Posted by NobleKane

what did emma stone do to deserve to be in so many movies?

definately not by looks or acting...

ehhh.... i ll reserve judgement. iwas pumped to see public enemies only to be let down...
She's so hot.  First time I watched Superbad I thought she was wife material.  I actually like her as an actress.  She always comes off as real to me so I buy it.

It's also the same director of Zombieland, so there is that aspect as to why she was chosen.

Yeah something about her I really like - and she is not my usual type of girl
laugh.gif

Emma Stone is hot when she has makeup on like when she had blond hair at one of those award shows. When you see her without it she's a below average white chick. I just seen this movie where she didn't wear much and she was extra bland. It was on one of the showtime channels, she was a student or something working as a babysitter (and there was no baby) for the guy from Dumb and Dumber.

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

Def looks like a replica of LA Noire.

Yup. Looks like LA Noire the movie. Looking forward to this. I'm a big fan of period pieces and I love how they got the look of old Los Angeles. 

They gunning for me
Wanna see me fall
You know my story
I been through it all
Nights I felt like dying
But I ain't crying
What didn't kill me
Made me strong as iron
I am
I am
Oh my God, HOV

Can not wait.

Sean Penn won't disappoint.

Emma Stone :pimp:

could not wait for this film.
always fascinated by mob / gangtser films...they just seem out of this world from my perspective...

and sean penn aka the coke master from carlito's way. his acting there was beyond epic. this da **** right here :smokin :pimp:

sounds ultra corny. great male cast, but i can't get behind this film. emma stone looks miscast from the trailers.

I think the same. I love her and all, but she has yet to prove that she's a good actress outside of movies like Superbad and Zombieland

I'm curious as to what scenes they used to replace the movie theater shooting scene or if they even re shot scenes to replace it. I don't know if you guys remember but in the original trailer they had a bunch of guys shoot through the back of a movie screen into the theater. I just know they pulled the original trailers after the Colorado incident.

I just came to say Emma Stone is one of two of my favorite white women.

I like the title.  It's fitting for  a police unit in the 1950's and I think Emma Stone might have made a better impression

as a femme fatale if she went blonde again for the role.  She's a good actress though so I think she'll carry it fine.

I plan on throwing this in VLC and watching it in black and white when I get my hands on it.

Back
Top Bottom