Games that need a current gen version or an HD remake.

bad dudes, battle toads, ninja gaiden arcade, tmnt, river city ransom, streets of rage, final fight, basically all the old school beat um ups...

although double dragon neon and scott pilgrim on xbox live have been holding me over pretty well. scott pilgrim is like a modern day version of river city ransom...

damn paperboy would be cool too you could make that game MA and have like gangbangers and housewives, and crazy **** going on as you deliver your papers...

Am I the only person that never played a final fantasy game?
laugh.gif
ive played it along with phantasy starr etc... dont like it but then again traditional rpg's suck to me, they always seemed like interactive popup books.

bad dudes, battle toads, ninja gaiden arcade, tmnt, river city ransom, streets of rage, final fight, basically all the old school beat um ups...
although double dragon neon and scott pilgrim on xbox live have been holding me over pretty well. scott pilgrim is like a modern day version of river city ransom...
eek.gif

They remade River City Ransom for GBA years ago.called River City Ransom EX

Pretty legit too. Unless you meant console only

Now this is an awesome thread.

I'll forever be a lover of Beat'em Up style games like this.

Also:

This game would be Epic in every since of the word.

These most def

Really were ahead of there time with the free roaming plus they are like the GOAT when it comes to action adventure games

Don't know if they have been mentioned in the thread already but these need a remake :smokin

Back
Top Bottom