Games that need a current gen version or an HD remake.

I remember playing this demo so many times (could never find the full game for some reason) and enjoying it every single time.
I would love an HD version for the PSN or something.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]STILL waiting on a third one (hopefully for Xbox. But i will glady blow the dust off my PS to play a 3rd Kingdom Hearts.)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
Still my favorite game. I really really wish there would be another Conker's game. The Xbox Live game play was great, the story mode was great. Just wish there would be another one. Sure do still have The N64 version and the original Xbox version at home though.
[/COLOR]

peep the snapback
smokin.gif
Came here to post this. And Dino crisis is probably the only game I have never finished aside from Contra and Mike Tyson's Punch Out, little brother let his friend borrow it and by the time we were getting ready to move, he said his friend "lost it"... 
mean.gif
 Wanted to use my blue belt to use for the first time outside the dojo that day... $39.99 + tax just so some kid I don't even know can play a video game and lie about it so he can keep it. 
mad.gif

Square has been teasing us about this for soo long. :smh:

jet set radio future! this needs to be done ASAP. i got the game when i got my xbox back in 02. it came with it and man was i addicted to that game. skating around spraying graffiti and #%^* with a bomb soundtrack >

capcom vs snk 2. best fighting game ever if you ask me. got it on my ps2. still play it from time to time

In addition to the HD remake of the first three Mortal Kombat games, these would be nice

couple fan made MK HD shots...

Sweet Jesus All of this ..

Also

the best TMNT game ever created.

One of the best game in the history of gaming to me ..

One of the greatest side scrollers ever .. EVER!! Don't dispute this.

I will not listen.

Last edited:

Man, as great as this game is, I'm bummed that it came out on last gen consoles. We'll probably never see another game in the The Warriors universe. |I

This.. I was fully amped because i expected it to work on my 360 when it first came out.. nope :smh:

saved up all my points and made my guy 100 in everything in DJFFNY

Def_Jam_Fight_for_NY.jpg

me and my boy put in AT LEAST 500 hours in this

Downhill_Domination_Coverart.png

jet set radio future! this needs to be done ASAP. i got the game when i got my xbox back in 02. it came with it and man was i addicted to that game. skating around spraying graffiti and #%^* with a bomb soundtrack >

I break this game out and play through it like every year, one of my favorite games....and the soundtrack is crazy

Square has been teasing us about this for soo long.
mean.gif
Obviously one of the greatest games of all time has been demanded since the launch for PS3. Square Enix and sony were asked in an interview about 2 years ago "why don't you remake it?" when launching the ps3 they had the video below as a launch to show how great the graphics improved from ps2 to 3. Sony said that the amount of time and process to re-do it would be years and they have other projects to attend too.

but.... this year around may or April, asked the same question cuz that would be my only question
laugh.gif
they gave a hopeful answer. "We know final fantasy 7 is the best game we've ever made. We've made other great memorable sequels but 7 is in our minds just like yours. We decided that once we have made a final fantasy we FEEL is better than 7 were going to HD it or remake with the current best we have"
smokin.gif
that means not FF15 or whatever MAKES more money than 7, just square enix truely feels they've beaten 7

I break this game out and play through it like every year, one of my favorite games....and the soundtrack is crazy
actually Jet Set Radio HD is coming out this week on XBLA and PSN,
laugh.gif
I liked the game, was cool

http://www.gamesradar.com/jet-set-radio-hd-release-date-and-price-announced/

I remember playing this demo so many times (could never find the full game for some reason) and enjoying it every single time.
I would love an HD version for the PSN or something.
i used to always play that demo too---game was too sick

Back
Top Bottom