Games that need a current gen version or an HD remake.

In addition to the HD remake of the first three Mortal Kombat games, these would be nice

Someone made post, not to long ago, about a new Streets of Rage. Looking around the web, I found this, doe.

http://soronline.net/fangames_soriv.htm

SOR4_demo03.jpg

Double Dragon is getting a remake. OG heads will not be happy

That doesn't look too bad. I don't like that fact that they aint doing nothing but beating up black dudes through the whole trailer, doe.(Dude with Jeremy Scott Wings :wow:)

In addition to the HD remake of the first three Mortal Kombat games, these would be nice

couple fan made MK HD shots...
not to mention altered beast, kid icarus, moonwalker, strider, rolling thunder, 4 man ninja turtles, alex kidd in miracle world, starfox, killer instinct, fatal fury, battletoads, golden axe, toe jam and earl. megaman, road rash, rampage, rc pro am, yo noid, carmen san diego, oregon trail, number munchers

SEGA prices Jet Set Radio

SEGA has today announced the full price list for its forthcoming revitalized Dreamcast game, Jet Set Radio which is coming to several digital platforms.

Xbox LIVE Arcade and PC gamers (via Steam) will be able to purchase Jet Set Radio on September 19th for 800 Microsoft Points / $9.99.

On the PlayStation Network, PlayStation Plus users will be able to get one week early access to Jet Set Radio on September 11-with non-Plus users able to purchase the game on September 18-for $9.99. PlayStation Vita owners will be able to get their hands on Jet Set Radio at the cost of $9.99 on October 16.

you're welcome

shiiiid

GTA III,
vice city,
the actual san andreas.
Mario 64
Adventures of Goemon
Aladdin
Killer Instinct
Final Fight/ streets of rage
Goldeneye, not that remake crap, the og joint
Spyro the dragon.
maui mallard
earthworm jim, the og one

the list goes on...i need these game to come back out with updates. thats one thing i like about the shoe game, give anything time and you'll see a retro. but with games, you never know.

Back
Top Bottom