Gamers of NT.. do you go through phases where you have no desire to play a game at all?

i never ever get tired of em and never ever will ... unfortunately i don't have the time to play like i would ... i got dozens of games in plastic ... i WILL beat them all one day
frown.gif

its a goal of mine to beat every game i purchase ... i am starting to get into achievements and trophies and stuff so that will make it longer to move on to the next game ...

i still got my og nes hooked up to the tv ... i play everything still, it depends on my mood and that is why i'll never get tired ... too many choices

and then there is always street fighter ... never get tired of that

I haven't  played as much as i use to because of school,  but if online play is going good or the game is really good then i can play for hours during the weekend.

ahaha just happened to me today. played mw2 for like 2 minutes and got bored then shut it off.

I'm in that slump now ...
laugh.gif

Just seems like there aren't many good games ... =/ Super Streetfighter is horrible.

Beat MW2, online is boring.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

OG Megaman games were the best... I don't think I ever beat any of them.
roll.gif

I go back and play them now and it baffles me how I was playing them when I was 5 years old. They are DAMN hard.

Anyone ever play Star Wars: Shadow Of The Empire on N64? I remember one level taking like 90 mins to beat, and you couldn't save in the middle. It was ridiculous.
laugh.gif
Remember when I was little I would play the same level where you shoot down the huge robots in the snow but it was still
pimp.gif

word... sometime I get jaded and just quit and not touch my xbox... but every few years a game comes along that draws me in.... 2K does it consistently but other than that over the past few years all ive played is GTAIV Splinter Cell and NBA 2K8-10

Yeah my xbox was turned off for a minute.. but since they released the Halo beta i've been playing it but I really can't sit down for longer then an hour before I turn it right off

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

ive been playing video games before most of you were born, and before most of you ever had a console.

corny_close.jpg

its not like i was lying. i got pictures from christmas 1986 when i got the 7800.
had alllllll the games. i also had a neo geo silver, a turbo graphix, nes, snes, master system... pretty much every popular video game system ever.
so trust me when i say these games are stressful. i was just looking at some old @$@ EGM's yesterday and and as the years went by, each issue got bigger and bigger, more and more walkthru's, less and less codes.

we didnt need save points cause we had level codes. i dont have to complete every lvl with a knife and no health packs to get the best ending.
all we had to do was collect enough keys to get into the pleasure dome.
big money
BIG PRIZES
I LOVE IT

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

This happens to me when I get extra busy with school work and what not

Ain't it the truth. I've been mashing on Bad Company 2, but hadn't fired up my PS3 in the past couple of weeks because of projects/finals and even after I finished, had no desire to play. Forced myself to play yesterday, but turned it off after an hour. About to fire it up in a minute though after the Spurs/Suns game.
laugh.gif

Havent played anything in a week. Played nba 2k10 today for an hour and a half. Not really feeling video games lately

I've been that way for the past three years.

I grew up a gaming addict, but I think I've grown out of it finally.

I don't have time to play as much as I used to.

Sometimes when I get home, I don't even turn either of my systems on since I know I will spend 1-2 hours easy on any game.

im in that now since the weather is nicer, im working out more, and i haven't been able to not sleep as much lately so i've been napping as much as possible.

i go on my 360 more in the winter because i don't go outside during all the snow. and i have less sports a day than during the spring and obviously summer.

but i am not getting as mad at things because of quitting MW2

yea i just blew *pause*  the dust off my xbox the other day... first time i picked up a controller since January

yup................broke up with my girlfriend been almost a month now and honestly playing games is not all the fun anymore >.>

can't get this chick outta my head

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have never beat the first TNMT game on NES because of that reason.
This is the 2nd time today I heard someone say this.
laugh.gif

LMAO was it the infamous water level?!+*+%%$ !#+$*%%@+#%$% water +%$!$#$#

Back
Top Bottom