Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Make me the middle of an Emilia Clarke - Olivia Cooke Targaryen lady sandwich and I’d probably be ready to move on happily to the Upper Room.

larys-strong-house-of-the-dragon.jpg

Bro Viserys was like I’m here with you I’m here with you

We’re gonna get the baby out

she: straight panic like I would :rofl:

That's cool AF, Brooklyn.
Almost makes the outlandish cost of living tolerable for a few seconds.

You gotta be Team Black. Team Green is based on Alicent completely misunderstanding a dying wish.
That weak king had no Dragon and no Power. Alicent and Otto been ruling the 7 Kingdoms anyways. He ain't Aegon I, Maegor the Cruel, or even Jaeharys (look him up, he was a badass). He wasn't going to do nothing even when his daughter was called a *****. Man can't keep his crown on his head, but thinking he can cut out a tongue? Ninja please.

I liked Viserys btw. He was a really nice guy...and nice guys in Westeros get ran over.

It all comes down to “if incest is enough to remove the throne from an heir”, with all their pomp and circumstance :lol:

If it’s about that then maaaybe

The Real Lion of Lannister and Stag of Storms End.

His is the Furious Roar that leaves no debt unpaid.

Valyrian Steel is not his thing. He's better with a Bow and the Realm is lucky he never put a hammer in his hand.

Regardless who Rhanerya would pass it down to, she was the one Viserys picked, Team Black
You sounding real Stark-ish right now. Keep your oaths in the North. That means nothing down here in the Dirty South. #GrittyGreen #MeanGreen

This Sunday, right?
RIGHT?!
🔥🐲🐉👑 *incest emoji*

Scuse me?

Speaking of, EYE am done a rewatch of Season 1 in preparation for Sunday and Daemon and young Rhaenyra going at IT heavy in the brothel still gives me the ick. 0]

Alicent the hot one, right? The lingerie chick for Fenty?

Whatever color that is, I ride with her. #TeamHot

Back
Top Bottom