Game of the Summer: Goodman league vs. Melo League 8-30-11

Durant with 59
pimp.gif

I'm kinda excited to see how far Durant can go... This dude seems to be working hard on his game like no other. He doesn't seem to be too interested in building "his brand" like some of these other cats & is making strides with each year passing. Keep it rolling Durant, keep in rolling. Dang 59, that's hot.

Alright guys last one for tonight, gotta be at work early.  Sorry for the shaky cam. and the lack of embed.

I'm sure a decent rip of the stream will surface, covering at least most action.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

ZOMG, Bron played the game with no headband. First he makes jokes about it and now this. If he stops giving a #$!$ about what other people think and just plays ball like he should he will be very scary when the NBA comes back.

Semi Joke. But kinda serious. I think him trying to "stop the haters" makes him over think things at times
On a dead serious note. Im gonna need this Melo shirt

c51220071ebefad525c4bd2.jpg
I could appreciate that version of Bron.

But yeah, any info on the shirt? Must have
devil.gif

I was courtside
lebron got cooked
he should be embarrassed
KD had him sliding all over the place
I lost count of how many times he crossed him up

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

bulldg2686 and YBD...good lookin on the pics and vids. Def appreciated
pimp.gif

It's nothing, i got to see something not many people had the opportunity to.  I have tons of videos, at first i was taking pics and then decided videos would of been better.  If you guys want me to post them all just let me know I will, i don't mind at all.  I had my rebel, and my boy had a bloggie.  All i need is someone to tell me how to embed cause this is a pain.  I will start uploading when i get back from work as long as there is someone out there that wants to see.

Bledsoe is so underrated. His hops are insane!!! Not too many small dudes smash with two hands like he does. The dunks he did at Kentucky's March Madness was unreal.

Bledsoe reminded me very much of Nate Robinson his first couple of years. He had crazy hops and just a smile on his face like he was having fun

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

Bledsoe reminded me very much of Nate Robinson his first couple of years. He had crazy hops and just a smile on his face like he was having fun
Built like him too. RB build. Can knock the 3 down too. Cool comparison. I like to see dudes smiling out there. No romo.

If you upload the videos to youtube, just go to the insert flash icon two icons to the left of spellcheck, and search for the youtube video.  when you find it, click insert.  that's how I embed.  

other people use embed codes I guess but idk how to do it that way.

I'm probably the only one, but these streetball games this summer have done absolutely nothing for me. Don't get me wrong, I understand the significance of these guys playing in these games...I just find them whatever. Maybe it's the lockout and impending threat of losing the season but I don't care much about basketball right now...I do hope that this feeling passes though.

Originally Posted by amel223

If you upload the videos to youtube, just go to the insert flash icon two icons to the left of spellcheck, and search for the youtube video.  when you find it, click insert.  that's how I embed.  

other people use embed codes I guess but idk how to do it that way.

That's what I tried but couldn't find the videos

Back
Top Bottom