Game of the Summer: Goodman league vs. Melo League 8-30-11

dfgg3t.jpg

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Don't know how legit the link is though and its 9.99 for the live stream....Thanks to @PoppaMWarbux for this

http://410basketball.wordpress.com/

Thanks four the s/o Max... Didn't know you had to pay for the stream tho...KD, Jeff Green, and Austin Daye just walked in the bldg...If yall check my TL, there may be another link to the game...

Oh, and Lebron has on a pair of VIIIs with the graffiti theme like the NYC graffiti IVs... Sort of want...

Pretty much. Im sure they gonna cut away and not show it all the way through. But for now its a constant view since the tip.
edit: Just cut away because that hour of SC was over. But they are gonna keep going back. If someone paid for that stream and its good id be willing to drop the 10. But im not droppin it blind. 

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

They have poker, nascar, bowling but not this
laugh.gif
No, ESPN just doesn't want to anger David Stern. It'd be more prudent for another network to have picked this up. Hell, NBC should have set up shop and thrown it on Versus (or whatever they're calling it these days).

daldridgetnt David Aldridge
Atmosphere in here @ Morgan is bananas. LBJ & KD going one on one. Baltimore always has had a great basketball fan base.

damn i wish i could see this sh*t

MrMichaelLee Michael Lee
by HowardBeckNYT
This game is off the hook. Whole lot of energy. LeBron just hurdled the rim for a 2 hand dunk, then KD responded by dunking all over Carmelo

jmikeNBAusat J. Michael Falgoust
Looks like a rivalry is brewing btw Ty Lawson and #CP3 #MeloGoodman #nbalockout

MrMichaelLee Michael Lee
You probably won't find more entertaining action than 1stQ duel between Kevin Durant & LeBron James. Those dudes were going at each other

MrMichaelLee Michael Lee
Kevin Durant just make LeBron James look ridiculous. Crossed him, had him on a string, then blew by him for a dunk. This is serious business

Rare sighting: CP3 just stuffed Lawson at the rim #MeloGoodman #nbalockout

OMG...Melo just got EVERYONE on their feet...baseline blowby for a reverse dunk, And one 49 all

MrMichaelLee Michael Lee
Carmelo Anthony just brought down the house by shaking up Ater Majok, going by him & dunking. He's having fun, not letting his people down

yo man i !%*$$%! hate stern so damn much. I understand the decision but shame on not one network having the balls to show it

better have replays tomorrow

I'm taking videos with my rebel. Don't know what they'll come out like but will try and upload and post

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

I'm taking videos with my rebel. Don't know what they'll come out like but will try and upload and post
God Bless Your Heart

Back
Top Bottom