Game 5: Houston Rockets (5) @ Portland Trailblazers (4) 4/28 10:00EST NBATV (HOU 3-1)

lmfao @ Cook.
laugh.gif

Roy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Ron + Aaron Brooks have the dumbest shot selection
one thinks he's lebron, the other thinks he's iverson
tired.gif

they need to know their roles

So close, yet so far.

See you dudes next game thread.

Up 4 and then the Blazers go 15-0 run. SMH

So what excuses do rockets fans have for this game? Went up against Roy with the flu, Aldridge having a bum elbo... And blazers win. Can Yao stay fresh enoughto play as many minuets after only getting another one day only break?

Originally Posted by franchise3

So close, yet so far.

See you dudes next game thread.

Up 4 and then the Blazers go 15-0 run. SMH
This team can be so frustrating some times when they get cold for long periods of time. Aaron Brooks... what was he doing tonight? Oh well, goodjob Blazers, enjoy this win cause its the last you'll have until next fall

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

The refs saved the blazers in this game like they did ther other win..
MOS DEF! Looks like Nate calling out the refs worked. Maybe Rick Adleman should complain about the officiating and how it was so one sidedtonight. Then in game 6 we'll have
more freethrows than we can handle
eyes.gif
. Good game Portland. I didn'tthink we'd close it out and guess I was right that's why I'm not really upset. I hope the rockets come out like gangbusters in game 6, like game in1, keeping B.Roy from some heroic crap in the 4th.

Your posts in this thread have been pure foolishness. Every call against the Rockets was legit as the video replays proved.

Originally Posted by blackxme

MOS DEF! Looks like Nate calling out the refs worked. Maybe Rick Adleman should complain about the officiating and how it was so one sided tonight. Then in game 6 we'll have
eyes.gif
. Good game Portland. I didn't think we'd close it out and guess I was right that's why I'm not really upset. I hope the rockets come out like gangbusters in game 6, like game in 1, keeping B.Roy from some heroic crap in the 4th.
laugh.gif
adolf hit ooops i mean rick adleman has a history ifcomplaining about the refs he did it in portland and sacramento when he coached there so this might actually work.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

Originally Posted by blackxme

MOS DEF! Looks like Nate calling out the refs worked. Maybe Rick Adleman should complain about the officiating and how it was so one sided tonight. Then in game 6 we'll have
eyes.gif
. Good game Portland. I didn't think we'd close it out and guess I was right that's why I'm not really upset. I hope the rockets come out like gangbusters in game 6, like game in 1, keeping B.Roy from some heroic crap in the 4th.
laugh.gif
adolf hit ooops i mean rick adleman has a history if complaining about the refs he did it in portland and sacramento when he coached there so this might actually work.
Couldn't hurt to try
laugh.gif
. Do it Rick! But the Rocketsdidn't come to play tonight, B.Roy did what he does in the 4th and closed out a game. Take notes Ron.

Good win for the Blazers, no doubt but they did what they were supposed to do.

To win the series the Blazers still have to win 3 (now 2) in a row.

They still gotta go into Houston and win, where they haven't this year. The Blazers have beat 2 above .500 teams this year. And both teams had injuredstars.

I'll start to worry if the Rockets lose game 6.

Until then, we still have the advantage.

portland came close in game 4 but couldn't finish things, besides the game 1 blowout, portland has been in this series. game 6 will be a damn good game andbetter not be relegated to nba tv or im going to be pissed.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

So what excuses do rockets fans have for this game? Went up against Roy with the flu, Aldridge having a bum elbo... And blazers win. Can Yao stay fresh enough to play as many minuets after only getting another one day only break?
We turned the ball over, our pg made bad decisions, and we beat ourselves by not staying aggressive and drawing more fouls. One more game and Iwon't have to hear your sorry %%% do nothing but whine anymore.

Signed,
Another dumb Rocket fan

I'm done posting in these threads after the crap I read each time these teams play.
smh.gif

To the non-moron Rockets fans, good luck and if ya'll advance I'll be rooting for ya.

Peace.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Good win for the Blazers, no doubt but they did what they were supposed to do.

To win the series the Blazers still have to win 3 (now 2) in a row.

They still gotta go into Houston and win, where they haven't this year. The Blazers have beat 2 above .500 teams this year. And both teams had injured stars.

I'll start to worry if the Rockets lose game 6.

Until then, we still have the advantage.
Yeah we have the advantage but this team always seems to make things more competitive and exciting than they should be. I won't be worry freeuntil I actually see the Rockets win 4 games in this series.

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

Your posts in this thread have been pure foolishness. Every call against the Rockets was legit as the video replays proved.

roll.gif
Yea my favorite was the foul on Battier when he didn't even touchRoy going up for the jumper. Oh and the one where Roy clearly pushed Lowry into the pick, and of course how could I forget the moving pick Przybilla set thatended up being called a hold on Battier.

Back
Top Bottom