Game 5: Houston Rockets (5) @ Portland Trailblazers (4) 4/28 10:00EST NBATV (HOU 3-1)

The dude LA's jumper is money.

Gotta be top 3 big man from 15-18 feet.

Hopefully tonight's game doesn't carry over to game 6.

Also Ron better start knocking down those jumpers or pass it up. SMH

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

The refs saved the blazers in this game like they did ther other win..
Your posts in this thread have been pure foolishness. Every call against the Rockets was legit as the video replays proved.

roll.gif
Yea my favorite was the foul on Battier when he didn't even touch Roy going up for the jumper. Oh and the one where Roy clearly pushed Lowry into the pick, and of course how could I forget the moving pick Przybilla set that ended up being called a hold on Battier.
Are you seriously complaining about the officiating? One quarter for us compared to, what, the past 2 games? Seriously? It's like Kobecomplaining about someone else being too smug.

Your posts in this thread have been pure foolishness. Every call against the Rockets was legit as the video replays proved.

roll.gif
Yea my favorite was the foul on Battier when he didn't even touch Roy going up for the jumper. Oh and the one where Roy clearly pushed Lowry into the pick, and of course how could I forget the moving pick Przybilla set that ended up being called a hold on Battier.
laugh.gif
It's not like we're making this crap up. We havea legit beef here. Let's face it the officiating has fluctuated from game 1 to now. I wish the refs could be consistent but that's not happening. Ifthey were there would be no complaining from either side. Looks like in game 6 it's our turn to get the calls
pimp.gif

roll.gif
You are mistaken. The Portland broadcast showed replays after all of those fouls, and it was made clear that they were correct calls. Pryzbilladidn't set a moving pick. Battier was pushing into him as he held not only Pryz's jersey but also Roy's right arm. I know your laughs are reallytears.

Adelman should've kept Wafer in the game. And Landry was horrible, he should've just stayed in Houston

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

roll.gif
Are you seriously complaining about the officiating? One quarter for us compared to, what, the past 2 games? Seriously? It's like Kobe complaining about someone else being too smug.

You Blazer fans act like there is some kind of vendetta against you guys, saying the whole series you haven't gotten calls, you along with every other teamgets away with illegal defense on Yao every game... To answer your question yes, I obviously was complaining about the officiating because those were clearlylegitimate bad calls, as the video replays proved...

roll.gif
You are mistaken. The Portland broadcast showed replays after all of those fouls, and it was made clear that they were correct calls. Pryzbilla didn't set a moving pick. Battier was pushing into him as he held not only Pryz's jersey but also Roy's right arm. I know your laughs are really tears.

Oh and the H-Town broadcast clearly showed battier didnt touch Roy and that Pryzfloppa was movin on the pick.. lol.. come on we were watchin home broadcasts. And i am born and raised in the H and will alwayz back up my Rockets no matter what...

Originally Posted by franchise3

Just protect homecourt and HTown advances. As simple as that.

See you dudes game 6.

TNT FTW
TNT!? Good. And the game is over now and it's time to move on. Let's not bicker over the officiating anymore( including me). We lost,that's it. Even though I still believe there were bad
call against us tonight. Of course if the calls go in your favor then there's no need to complain and you'll view the opposing fan as a whiner. Whichis understandable but if the tables we're turned you know damn well you'd be upset about the officiating too.
Let's get ready for game 6 and enjoy it because this has been a great series.

AHHHH MAN!!!!! we gotta play better than this come game 6.

If we lose game 6, im jumpin out a window.

roll.gif
You are mistaken. The Portland broadcast showed replays after all of those fouls, and it was made clear that they were correct calls. Pryzbilla didn't set a moving pick. Battier was pushing into him as he held not only Pryz's jersey but also Roy's right arm. I know your laughs are really tears.

Yawn... biased opinions collide and get nowhere. Not even worth arguing with you Blazer fans, you poor guys haven't gotten a call all series after all soyou guys enjoy it for these next 2 days. Thursday can't come soon enough... See you guys in game 6

Originally Posted by JONFARR

So what excuses do rockets fans have for this game? Went up against Roy with the flu, Aldridge having a bum elbo... And blazers win. Can Yao stay fresh enough to play as many minuets after only getting another one day only break?
We turned the ball over, our pg made bad decisions, and we beat ourselves by not staying aggressive and drawing more fouls. One more game and I won't have to hear your sorry %%% do nothing but whine anymore.

Signed,
Another dumb Rocket fan

SJ, I feel bad. I do not mean to clump you in that group I mentioned. You have been very insightful this series and had real quality posts as evident inthis one. I do like that sig though! You should have your other Rockets faithful on here use that!

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

MOS DEF! Looks like Nate calling out the refs worked. Maybe Rick Adleman should complain about the officiating and how it was so one sided tonight. Then in game 6 we'll have
more freethrows than we can handle
eyes.gif
. Good game Portland. I didn't think we'd close it out and guess I was right that's why I'm not really upset. I hope the rockets come out like gangbusters in game 6, like game in 1, keeping B.Roy from some heroic crap in the 4th.
laugh.gif
adolf hit ooops i mean rick adleman has a history if complaining about the refs he did it in portland and sacramento when he coached there so this might actually work.
Couldn't hurt to try
laugh.gif
. Do it Rick! But the Rockets didn't come to play tonight, B.Roy did what he does in the 4th and closed out a game. Take notes Ron.

I hope you guys really are joking, because if I remember right it was good ole Rick complaining about the officiating after game 2 when the calls were stillgoing his way, then look what happened in games 3 and 4. He was fined, along with Doc and McMuffin for the complaints on officiating.

As to the game I didn't even get to watch it... I was at the hospital waiting for a family member to get out of surgery for a bad accident yesterday. I gotto listen to the start of the game on the radio and that last run at the end where Portland put it away. This series is going the way most, along with me,thought. It is close and a great battle. IMO it has been the best series so far these playoffs. I would love to see it go 7 games. Good luck down in Houston, Ireally hope to be able to go to the Garden for a game this saturday. See you all in the game 6 thread.

Go 'Zers!

Figures we would lose but hopefully we can just play good at home and take this. Its going to be a long two days for me.
tired.gif

this has been a very hardfought and entertaining series.

im rooting for portland though.

B-ROY is official 4 real.

keepin my eye on that waifer dude too, he get UP!

So what excuses do rockets fans have for this game? Went up against Roy with the flu, Aldridge having a bum elbo... And blazers win. Can Yao stay fresh enough to play as many minuets after only getting another one day only break?
We turned the ball over, our pg made bad decisions, and we beat ourselves by not staying aggressive and drawing more fouls. One more game and I won't have to hear your sorry %%% do nothing but whine anymore.

Signed,
Another dumb Rocket fan

SJ, I feel bad. I do not mean to clump you in that group I mentioned. You have been very insightful this series and had real quality posts as evident in this one. I do like that sig though! You should have your other Rockets faithful on here use that!

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

MOS DEF! Looks like Nate calling out the refs worked. Maybe Rick Adleman should complain about the officiating and how it was so one sided tonight. Then in game 6 we'll have
more freethrows than we can handle
eyes.gif
. Good game Portland. I didn't think we'd close it out and guess I was right that's why I'm not really upset. I hope the rockets come out like gangbusters in game 6, like game in 1, keeping B.Roy from some heroic crap in the 4th.
laugh.gif
adolf hit ooops i mean rick adleman has a history if complaining about the refs he did it in portland and sacramento when he coached there so this might actually work.
Couldn't hurt to try
laugh.gif
. Do it Rick! But the Rockets didn't come to play tonight, B.Roy did what he does in the 4th and closed out a game. Take notes Ron.

I hope you guys really are joking, because if I remember right it was good ole Rick complaining about the officiating after game 2 when the calls were still going his way, then look what happened in games 3 and 4. He was fined, along with Doc and McMuffin for the complaints on officiating.

As to the game I didn't even get to watch it... I was at the hospital waiting for a family member to get out of surgery for a bad accident yesterday. I got to listen to the start of the game on the radio and that last run at the end where Portland put it away. This series is going the way most, along with me, thought. It is close and a great battle. IMO it has been the best series so far these playoffs. I would love to see it go 7 games. Good luck down in Houston, I really hope to be able to go to the Garden for a game this saturday. See you all in the game 6 thread.

Go 'Zers!
laugh.gif
we are.

Adelman should've kept Wafer in the game. And Landry was horrible, he should've just stayed in Houston
Preach

On the real tho, Von is way to much of a defensive liability to be in games late and it's not a favorable matchup when you have AB, Von, Ron, Shane and Yaoin at the same time. I do wish Adelman played Von a lil more in the 2nd and 3rd quarter of games than he does.

People are always talking that with Mac out the Rockets don't have a guy who can create his own shot but I honestly feel like Von can do that at times heis just hesitant because he doesn't want to piss off teammates. If this was rookie or 2nd year Von he would be out there shooting 10-12 times a game nomatter who is out there or what the coach tells him. The D-league really helped him and Adelman has done a good job with him. Also, Von tends to be a littlereckless and does not have a great understanding of the game yet. Once the ball is in his hands its go go go he never waits for anything

SJ, I feel bad. I do not mean to clump you in that group I mentioned. You have been very insightful this series and had real quality posts as evident in this one. I do like that sig though! You should have your other Rockets faithful on here use that!
Its all good man, I tried not to argue on here but man, this team was so frustrating tonight I couldn't help it I let my emotions get the bestof me tonight lol. I mean a 15-0 run, really? Regardless, fans of both teams are gonna complain about something, but your guys came out and took care ofbusiness so props to that. I must say even though both teams fans bump heads in these threads you Blazer fans are a million times better than Jazz fans haha.Anyways good game Portland, hopefully my Rox show up to play Thursday night

that offensive gameplan really changed things
i dont think i saw batum after the 1st?
but the boys played well today, good game to watch

I cant believe I forgot about this thread!
Was at work until 5 minutes left in the game. Caught the last minute at home.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If the Blazers can steal the game in Houston, they steal the series. With that said, theres no way I see Houston losing game 6 at home with a frenzied crowdbehind them.

Unless Yao gets too tired out before the 4th quarter.

yeah....
portland needs to get on that old phx or golden state drill haha
thne they'd be fine =]] hoping for the steal.

Back
Top Bottom