Game 5: Houston Rockets (5) @ Portland Trailblazers (4) 4/28 10:00EST NBATV (HOU 3-1)

Two games on NBA TV today
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Spurs vs. Dallas on TNT over Houston vs. Portland really NBA
indifferent.gif
. At least if wemake it to the second round we know we won't get the shaft.

This just further reinforces how pointless drafting Lamarcus "Broke chris bosh" Aldridge, would have been.

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

haha^^.. but seriously, why is Portland whining over the refs calls? Roy gets Kobe calls, he barely gets touched and hes at the free throw line. Yao on the other hand, hasn't been officiated fairly until last game. Who does not understand you cannot hug and hold down someone trying to get in position? Apparently Nate McMillan doesn't. And theres always that shove in the back Przybilla gives Yao when he jumps for a shot. But anyways, don't blame losing on the refs, take care of your own damn business, stop being soft if you want calls this is the playoffs.

I kind of disagree. I think the officiating is bad but it has gone both ways. The night Roy went off for 42, there were about 5 or 6 times that he drove tothe lane and got leveled by yao and they were no calls. Yao was leaving his feet inside the box and everything. However I do agree that yao is not gettingthose calls down low when he is getting beat up for position. So in my opinion it has been going both ways. Also Roy should be getting to the line a lotbecause he drives to the basket so much.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

This just further reinforces how pointless drafting Lamarcus "Broke chris bosh" Aldridge, would have been.

Awww did you come up with that yourself?

How adorable.

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Originally Posted by ShaunJon

haha^^.. but seriously, why is Portland whining over the refs calls? Roy gets Kobe calls, he barely gets touched and hes at the free throw line. Yao on the other hand, hasn't been officiated fairly until last game. Who does not understand you cannot hug and hold down someone trying to get in position? Apparently Nate McMillan doesn't. And theres always that shove in the back Przybilla gives Yao when he jumps for a shot. But anyways, don't blame losing on the refs, take care of your own damn business, stop being soft if you want calls this is the playoffs.

I kind of disagree. I think the officiating is bad but it has gone both ways. The night Roy went off for 42, there were about 5 or 6 times that he drove to the lane and got leveled by yao and they were no calls. Yao was leaving his feet inside the box and everything. However I do agree that yao is not getting those calls down low when he is getting beat up for position. So in my opinion it has been going both ways. Also Roy should be getting to the line a lot because he drives to the basket so much.

They aren't going to call that when the officials tell Yao it isn't a foul if he only jumps straight up and down, they have been saying it for a coupleyears now its not a foul even though they still call it half the time on him. I read a few articles from Blazer fans/journalists saying its ridiculous how manymore fouls you have and more freethrows we have than you guys. The reason for that is plain and simple and you answered it, because Roy drives so much, and heis the only one that does. The rest of the Blazers are pretty much a jumpshooting team, and Oden can only dunk. Yao attacks, Landry attacks, Scola attacks,Wafer attacks, Lowry attacks, Brooks attacks. Theres the reason we have 100+ freethrows to Portland's 79

If the guys on Portland would stop playing like the Toronto Raptors we'd have a better chance. Standing around, throwing up bricks... it's sad.
smh.gif

Oh well, at least we didn't draft Bargnani.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know though, if you did have Bargnani, you could put him with Blake, Batum, and Bayless, could have kind of a killer B's thing goin there.

4 guys killin your chances of advancing, but killer B's nonetheless.
laugh.gif

PS, why we talkin Bargnani right now? Ain't he skiin or golfing, or whatever other things he doin on his vacation right now? What's that bum have todo with this game? He gonna be in the house? Spectator?
nerd.gif

PSS Again I ask, can someone get a clear shot tonight of the 20 year old sittin next to Paul Allen at the game tonight? Need a closer look. Thanks.

Playing like the Raptors you pretty much are those euro 07 raptors + Brandon Roy lol.

Say white stiff center same but broker Jumpshooting PF, same euro sharp shooter coming off the. Bench...the similarities are eirie..

i predict blazers win, then they steal one in houston, and come back in game 7 and win...and the curse of the rockets not making past 1st round continues...

The only thing that I have learned from this series is how dumb Rocekts fans are.

*waits for the usual reply from a Rockets fan crossing out "Rockets fans" and putting "Blazer fans"... thus proving my point*

Back
Top Bottom