Game 5: Houston Rockets (5) @ Portland Trailblazers (4) 4/28 10:00EST NBATV (HOU 3-1)

We all know whats at stake tomorrow, do or die for the Blazers, or the Rockets break their drought of first round exits tomorrow night. I expect the Blazers tocome out fighting right from the tip. As long as Yao gets his touches, Artest limits his horrible shot selection, the D contains Roy and Aldridge we shouldcome out with a win. This has been a great series so far and the Blazers and their fans get alot of repect from me and I'm sure from every otherknowledgeable Rockets fan as well. No matter what the outcome, your team lacks inexperience but in a few years you guys will have a hell of a team to cmpetewith.

Go Rockets!

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Rockets by 38 59.
fixed.
pimp.gif

Tommorow is my 1st day as an Inside Sales Representative with the Rockets. Htown NTers better be hitting me up when you need to buy packages, individual games,suites, etc!

By the way... Rockets by 219...

you guys are crazy.
laugh.gif

Rockets by 63.
roll.gif

yo , HTownrox, can u hook it up with tickets for the next series??
nerd.gif

sooo close...Rockets better take this game or I fear the worse, should be a great game like most of the others have been though.

Originally Posted by HtownRox14

Tommorow is my 1st day as an Inside Sales Representative with the Rockets. Htown NTers better be hitting me up when you need to buy packages, individual games, suites, etc!

By the way... Rockets by 219...

Will do, very soon hopefully. Sounds like a cool job

I'll hand it to the Blazers. After getting embarassed game 1, they've came out fighting the next three games. A couple bounces of the ball here andthere, or a few calls going the other way, and it could be a different series.

While some would like to complain about the calls on Yao by the Portland bigs, they're legit calls. Joel and Greg all they do is arm hook Yao to get thefront on him. Easy calls.

Bottomline is when you shoot as many jumpers as the Blazers do, you can't expect to get the benefit of calls when you do drive it in.

Hopefully the Rockets can close it out, as a Blazers win puts all the pressure in the world on the Rockets for game 6. Knowing the Rockets history and luck,more like lack thereof, it won't be a good thing if the Rockets lose tomorrow.

With that said, Rockets by 94.

We need to win this game tomorrow. We need to get just as much time off as the Lakers.

I'm excited for the game but I wish it was not on NBA tv.
smh.gif

gonna be watching this series a little closer from now on
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
03515bed511e5e231bad173db486929622e316a.gif

want the series to drag out though, so go Blazers for this game

This should be pretty interesting.

Keys:

Limit Ron to 8 jumpers

Give Yao the @#$ @ ball

Once Von wafer misses the second time he is to give the ball to the PG unless it's Lowry. Then give it to Yao

Make sure Steve Blake, Travis Outlaw and Joel Pryzbilla are in the game for the 4th quarter

Stop Roy and Aldridge.

Houston got this
pimp.gif

by 106

haha^^.. but seriously, why is Portland whining over the refs calls? Roy gets Kobe calls, he barely gets touched and hes at the free throw line. Yao on theother hand, hasn't been officiated fairly until last game. Who does not understand you cannot hug and hold down someone trying to get in position?Apparently Nate McMillan doesn't. And theres always that shove in the back Przybilla gives Yao when he jumps for a shot. But anyways, don't blamelosing on the refs, take care of your own damn business, stop being soft if you want calls this is the playoffs.

laugh.gif
at all these predictions. I wish Portland was N.O. But the reality isthat Portland has been playing their butt off since game 1. They've made Houston earn their wins, well the last two,
and that's going to change tonight. We have to contain(not stop) B.Roy and LA. Keep getting Yao the ball!! And as always no crazy Ron!

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

portland is crying about the refs now
The more things change..............

smh.gif

I think Portland wins this tonight. They don't want to lose on their floor, I think they play outta their minds tonight.

Back
Top Bottom