Game 3: Portland Trailblazers (4) @ Houston Rockets (5) 4/24 9:30EST ESPN (1-1)

Just got back from the game.Great win for the Rockets! The Toyota was electric for the most part. I got to sit not to far away from the red rowdies and thosepeople are wild
laugh.gif
The only thing that bugged me was that people were still sitting down with less than 5 min left in the 4th quarter, get up and cheer for your team people!!!
As for the game, Yao was rendered useless, again, no one really played exceptional except for Luis Scola and Shane Battier. Everyone else pretty much stunk itup. What won the game
for us was our defensive effort and timely baskets. And I know people will say stop complaining about the refs but some of the calls that Yao didn't gettonight were just
smh.gif
Let's get win number 3 on Sunday Rockets!!!!

yeah, hopefully i can be there again come Sunday, im hoping somebody can pick my shift up at work.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Yo Blackxme,

you see that cheerleader get taken out by the guy backflipping? had me
roll.gif

roll.gif
Yeah I did.
Did you catch halftime when that dude almost fell off that trampoline I was like
eek.gif
. I swear if dude would of landed just a few inches further and it would of been a wrap for him

roll.gif

yeah, them dudes are crazy. I didn't catch all of it though, I was coming back from a restroom break.

He's the one who kept the Blazers in the game. Yeah, he missed (horribly) one shot, but he hit, what, 2 others in the last minute? Dude shouldnt have rushed that shot tho
tired.gif

steve is aight but when it really counts and the games on the line he chokes...i remember this year against the clips, he was shootin like 92%FTand he missed like 5 in the last 2 minutes to lose the game...blake needs to go this summer...the blazers aint winnin a championship with blake as their pg..

Way too close for comfort, and RA aint made no damn adjustments. Blazers rendered Yao useless, once again. Going forward, this concerns me as we were fortunateto get the W. A win is a win though, so hopefully the Rockets do a better job of closing/feeding Yao. Protect homecourt at all costs.

Watching the game, it seems like Aaron Brooks just dribbles the ball around forever and doesn't even really look for Yao. I'm positive Yao can takeeither Oden or Pryzbilla one on one any day so I don't see why they don't get him the ball

AB dribbling around way too much
grin.gif

von jacking up shots everytime in
ohwell.gif
, if he continues to miss, expectbrent barry
they need to feed yao the ball, just cause theres a guy on him doesnt mean he's being guarded
mad.gif

ron ron making a point not to shoot after battier called him "curly neal"
roll.gif

heard there were boos when they showed tmac highlights in the intro
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and stevie francis+cutino mobely at the gm holding hands
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Yo Blackxme,

you see that cheerleader get taken out by the guy backflipping? had me
roll.gif

roll.gif
Yeah I did.
Did you catch halftime when that dude almost fell off that trampoline I was like
eek.gif
. I swear if dude would of landed just a few inches further and it would of been a wrap for him

roll.gif
both of those were hilarious. TC was awesome, and the intro was amazing!I wish I could go to game 4 but I gotta work/study

I said this earlier this season on clutchfans... Aaron Brooks=mini-Steve Francis w/less athleticism

Back
Top Bottom