Game 3: Portland Trailblazers (4) @ Houston Rockets (5) 4/24 9:30EST ESPN (1-1)

We needed that win but brooks play alittle down the stretch
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Stupid #*$ Blake. Dude hella blew it for them. They had a greatopportunity and he tries to be the hero. He didn't even beat Brooks down the court and he pulled up like there was only four seconds for him to run theball down and get a shot. They had hella time for a play and Mcmillan must be pissed.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Is Mac on the bench at all cause Deke is there cheering them on

tmac should just sit his @!! at home. tmac and his discouraging demeanor and presence is sure to cause the rockets an L

Definitely needed this win. Hopefully we'll play a lot better next game than we did today. We've got to yet Yao involved someway somehow

Originally Posted by WJuN15

Blake is TRASH...effing trash seriously this guy chokes every big game...
He's the one who kept the Blazers in the game. Yeah, he missed (horribly) one shot, but he hit, what, 2 others in the last minute? Dudeshouldnt have rushed that shot tho
tired.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

tmac should just sit his @!! at home. tmac and his discouraging demeanor and presence is sure to cause the rockets an L
yup that's why yao sucked offensively. dude is the only star i know who can be taken out with a simple and predictable defense. goodness.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by WJuN15

Blake is TRASH...effing trash seriously this guy chokes every big game...
He's the one who kept the Blazers in the game. Yeah, he missed (horribly) one shot, but he hit, what, 2 others in the last minute? Dude shouldnt have rushed that shot tho
tired.gif

I would normally agree that you can't let one bad shot outweigh a bunch of good plays, but that shot was so horrendously unwise that it really throwseverything else he did in this game out of the window. If someone on my frikkin intramural basketball team had done that he would've gotten cussed outafter the game, let alone a crucial NBA playoff game.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

yup that's why yao sucked offensively. dude is the only star i know who can be taken out with a simple and predictable defense. goodness.

someone needs to get him the ball, how many times he have the ball in the final minutes. Hes our best player, best FT shooter. he needs the ball. But hes notgetting the ball. Its not Yao's fault

laugh.gif
Blake. I was watching that expecting to witness deja vu of the UConnElite 8 game our championship year, but the shot was UGLY.
indifferent.gif

He's still my dude though.

Just getting home from the game.

It was good, and i admit, i got a little scared towards the end there.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom