Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Just got back from my local champs! They just got them today but only got 1 small and 1 XL left.   

Shirts were plentiful at my local champs...

Probably never wear the shirt with the shoes but I liked the shirt. :tongue:

I just copped that shirt from westfield culver city champs. They hv small quantities in every size so I suggest my la peeps get down there asap.

Just Called Over To My Local Champs And It Sounds Like They Just UnBox'd Their Shipment Of These Shirts Today....... Dude On The Phone Was Like "It's Crazy That You Just Called About These Cuz I Had NO CLUE What The Hell These Were" :lol:

^ No lie, I can never focus long enough to get through your posts.....that avy :x

Last edited:
Damn I was just at Champs in San Francisco. I bet I just missed their shipment lol. If anyone would like to help me out... :D

You should call them. They might be able to hold it for you until you get down there. They did it for me (just sayin).

First time being successful at NDC... Thankful!!!

Got the shirt at champs 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
same scenario. called stoneridge mall's champs and the worker didnt seem to know what i was talking about. he double checked and eventually found them. put them on hold and got them picked up. they were still behind the counter without their security tags even on them. if your store hasn't got them yet, expect them in the next days

I ordered my shirt yesterday from a Champs store. I believe this is the product code 1568278400920. Someone correct me if i'm wrong

just went to my local champs and they had just pulled out the tees 
smokin.gif
 picked two shirts up...one for hooping and one for casual wear. now all i need is a 2nd pair of the galaxy zoom rookies and ill be solid.

Back
Top Bottom