Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hope not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No champs stores near me
tired.gif
 I want one.

I asked Champs via Twitter earlier and this is what I got:

"The black ones have been released to all stores and the purple ones are expected to ship to all stores over the next couple days."

So I wonder what the purple looks like lol. I guess they should be everywhere now, or soon.

Last edited:
I asked Champs via Twitter earlier and this is what I got:
"The black ones have been released to all stores and the purple ones are expected to ship to all stores over the next couple days."
So I wonder what the purple looks like lol. I guess they should be everywhere now, or soon.
the purple tee wont be as nice as the black since purple is the dominant color on the just do it. the black makes the galaxy colors stand out way more imo

I just picked up the Galaxy "Just Do It" tee to join all of the rest of the clones out there :lol: which is a pretty cool shirt for as matching the shoes but definitely nothing to go crazy about.

Champs in San Francisco had a shipment in yesterday but haven't opened it yet. They told me come back tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be on the shelves tomorrow lol.

Man screw the Champs in San Francisco. They keep telling me that they're not going to get it and to check Niketown. I even showed them the tweet stating that all champs stores got them. Just frustrated because I've been going there and they keep telling me different things. :smh:
All over a dumb shirt too lol.

Man screw the Champs in San Francisco. They keep telling me that they're not going to get it and to check Niketown. I even showed them the tweet stating that all champs stores got them. Just frustrated because I've been going there and they keep telling me different things. :smh:

I Told You I Got You Fam :nthat:

I'm Gonna Make That Run Tonight Hopefully

Man screw the Champs in San Francisco. They keep telling me that they're not going to get it and to check Niketown. I even showed them the tweet stating that all champs stores got them. Just frustrated because I've been going there and they keep telling me different things.
mean.gif

I Told You I Got You Fam
nthat.gif

I'm Gonna Make That Run Tonight Hopefully

^You Already Know My Dude :nthat:

I'll Shoot You A Text When I Get Done With That Run Tonight

PS- Doc, Where's Our Boy SKYZOO Been At Fam? :nerd:

Last edited:
Just picked up my tee!

I'm willing to help some people out here Lmk if you need a shirt. I can check my champs

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Looks like Champs in SF should be getting these either way. Just need to be patient. It's just funny that the employees are clueless on what they're getting from shipments. Anyways Champs on Twitter told me,

"All of our store locations in San Francisco will be expecting the shirt. It's best to keep checking with your local stores directly for any updates on if they received their shipment in yet or not."

If they have some when I stop by again tomorrow and you want one, (I doubt that since it seems everyone has them lol) let me know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom