Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Wow, people really beasting over a shirt?

duh welcome to the new era of shoe heads well thats what they call themselves i call em "minors"

My champs was sold out so I took a 40 min drive to a different Champs. Picked up a large shirt got home it was medium with a large sticker on the front. Looks like some baby gap ****, I'm going back today. Smh.

:lol: eBay it for $50.

my mom was at the mall and she asked what i wanted couldnt think of anything and i remembered this shirt...

my b-day is the 14th so i just told her to make that b-day and x-mas present, anyway she told me they had a grip at my store, just smalls and mediums tho...i was surprised since my mall sux

ill prolly go back cop 1 more just to rock around the house, i still havent worn my shoes and dont think id ever tock the shirt and shoes together..looking like a work at a shoestore or some ish.

Been trying to find a pair, and i came across someone who has my sz, but hes looking to get my concords and blk cements, do you guys think its a fair trade ? Rookie galaxys for concords/blk cements

Been trying to find a pair, and i came across someone who has my sz, but hes looking to get my concords and blk cements, do you guys think its a fair trade ? Rookie galaxys for concords/blk cements

Look at it this way, you'll see a re...re...re...retro of both those Jordans before you ever see the galaxy rookies at retail again. How bad you want them?

Look at it this way, you'll see a re...re...re...retro of both those Jordans before you ever see the galaxy rookies at retail again. How bad you want them?

That's how I justify selling my Jordan's (that I rarely wear) for shoes I really want. :lol:

My Galaxy Zoom Rookies have dates 5/09-8/09 in one side and 5/08-7-/14 in the other. Im guessing thats normal but would like to get confirmation from others, thanks!

Sorry for double post! First time posting using the mobile site

Last edited:
Anyone? would really appreciate any more input
smile.gif
My black Friday restock pair both have 5/9 to 7/14

Thanks guys! Wow so I'm the only one with different dates? Hmmm :/ can't be just me... Got them off someone who ordered from ndc, they're def legit cuz the fake ones look terrible but it's still weird that's just my pair

Thanks guys! Wow so I'm the only one with different dates? Hmmm :/ can't be just me... Got them off someone who ordered from ndc, they're def legit cuz the fake ones look terrible but it's still weird that's just my pair

maybe yours was the last one that was produced in the factory!

does anyone know what the next Zoom Rookie colorway will be?

Or is the Zoom Rookie done?

Back
Top Bottom