Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I just wanted to share a pick of the entire galaxy family...(excpet the dunks which I will never wear" all ds(for now) and all size 14...only missing the SC rookies which I have yet to see online anywhere...
And BTW NOTHING IS FOR SALE OR TRADE so don't PM ME.

Probaly the best Collection of All Star Shoes Nike has done to date...(or most hyped that is....)

Where'd you get those BG hyperdunks from mike!???

lol

As expected, prices are steadily dropping in the resale market. Seen a 9.5 listed locally for 400; probably would take a little less to. As for eBay, prices averaging in the lower 400's with free shipping on most; which means they are getting even less with the fees tacked on. Should not be long before these dip under the $400 mark; for most sizes anyhow. After a handful of fails for me, I manage to work out a trade; Twitter'd DB9's for Galaxies. So now it feels like I paid 190 for the shoes. I'm reasonably satisfied.

I told people be patient on these they will drop in price some dude was trynna say I didn't know anything about the market :smh: but congrats on your trade

Called Nike to find t-shirt they said that it didn't exist even with the product code u provided lol dang I need that shirt ASAP

Tee is Champs ONLY and ONLY In-Store only (it may eventually get on the Champssports.com site)...

You will NOT find it at any other retailers...including Nike retail locations...

Again...Champs Sports IN STORE only...it will be in ALL Champs locations soon (if not already)...

$25 retail

JM

Thx bro ill have to make that trip to a local champs

I told people be patient on these they will drop in price some dude was trynna say I didn't know anything about the market
mean.gif
but congrats on your trade
If it was me I was quoting prices for my size, size 12, not 9.5, the 12's are more valuable in pretty much every shoe. After the initial reselling dies down and the pairs for sale dry up the price will go back up again. I would prefer for the price to drop so I could get a second pair, I unDS'ed my rooks to enter the BG Galaxy ballet for good luck, didn't when lol.

So nike sent me a 10.5 instead of an 11.5 that I wear. What do you think a fair size swap and cash would be. Never had an issue getting size I needed before. Worst case I have to ebay and rebuy 11.5 I guess.

I'm gonna stop by Champs tomorrow at my mall in San Francisco to see if they have it. I don't know why, but I like shirt. I normally don't buy Nike shirts like that, but shirt is appealing for some reason lol.

i would never rock a nike shirt, but i was looking for that shirt for a long time after pics surfaced on here 
laugh.gif

will call my champs tomorrow, even though i doubt they'd have anything this good..

Picked up the Nike Galaxy shirt at the local Champs yesterday...these shirts are selling like crazy!

Restock on NDC came in today, both from last Wednesday (the second restock i believe)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom