Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I think im going to pass on these now, I finally copped some other kicks that I've been waiting for and they release info on the RD for these on the same day :smh: Oh well tho, im one less person you guys have to worry about so good luck fellas

I think im going to pass on these now, I finally copped some other kicks that I've been waiting for and they release info on the RD for these on the same day
mean.gif
Oh well tho, im one less person you guys have to worry about so good luck fellas
Your not talking about the Thunder IVs right? They got pushed back!

I called Niketown DC and they said they still don't have any info on them yet. Anybody get any tweets from their local Niketown on them releasing? I'm thinking NDC is gonna crash like the old days with this release. It's been a while since it's crashed since they've upgraded their servers but I think this is going to be the true test. So i'm not expecting to cop off NDC I need to know if Niketown's are getting these joints.

I called Niketown DC and they said they still don't have any info on them yet. Anybody get any tweets from their local Niketown on them releasing? I'm thinking NDC is gonna crash like the old days with this release. It's been a while since it's crashed since they've upgraded their servers but I think this is going to be the true test. So i'm not expecting to cop off NDC I need to know if Niketown's are getting these joints.
I don't see why NDC would crash. There's been tons of traffic for all their releases since the new checkout system got implemented, including the most hyped release this year, the Yeezy 2's. They just give you the error message that the shoes are already in people's cart.

^dont get so excited, most(not all) will charge an arm and a leg for them

if I need 2 pairs (one for me and a pair for my brother as Christmas present ) , can I use a different account and credit card but the same address on both orders ?

It will make my day next Saturday if I can get me a pair. I never have luck on NDC, see what happens.

hopefully a HOH not far away will get these

if not im gonna have to try NDC

i called hoh chi on state street and they said they dont know if theyre getting them or not. but i know for a fact if only one of the hohs in the chi gets them its more than likely going to be riverside, and they release there my chances of getting them are zero since i dont any employees(which seems to be a prerequisite)SMH. lmao at raffle right i wonder if they even draw names or just throw the whole box in the garbage.

Man Memphis should get all Penny shoes before any other city or state.....we shouldn't have to go through all of this online ordering and such....when New York inspired shoes come out you better believe they will be dropping in NYC so why can't we get the same treatment?!......im through venting!!

Back
Top Bottom