Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Many people freaking about the new release date. Yet only a fraction of these people will get them.
I for one was like the rest who eagerly waited and was disappointed at the original release date.
Now I will sit and wait til Friday, sleep early, wake up at 4:50. Set up my fatwallet link, and set up the twitter and wait.
I most likely will fail like many, but this was a tepid ride and this thread didn't help with such meaningless post from many.
Good luck to the ones who REALLY REALLY want them. This is something I would like to have, but wouldn't be crush to fail.

NTSF probably doing the RSVP again, and HOH the raffle
grin.gif
 at least we all have some chance of getting these
ohwell.gif

NTSF probably doing the RSVP again, and HOH the raffle>D  at least we all have some chance of getting these:\

no one has cleared up if HOH or NT will have these

Last edited:
Everybody thought I was lying about the shoes not having a release date and just dropping they will do the same with rookies
mean.gif
No release date huh?

#ReleaseUpdate The Zoom Rookie ‘Galaxy’ launches Saturday, 11/17 at 8am EST. Details at the Insider Blog

No release date huh?

#ReleaseUpdate The Zoom Rookie ‘Galaxy’ launches Saturday, 11/17 at 8am EST. Details at the Insider Blog
That's because they only deal with info concerning their online & nike stores release and with them having already posted two release dates of the Galaxy Rookies twice, it's highly unlikely that there will be a random release.
I disagree. The fact is the hyperdunk never had an official RD from Nike. However, the Rookies did and they released on the last stated RD overseas in Europe.

like i said

Last edited:
I'm glad there's finally a release date. I will try for these next week but won't be disappointed if I don't get them. They're a cool looking shoe but with so many releases coming out in November/December, I won't be bum if I don't get them.

my chances of getting these before RD announced -.000000000001%
Chances of getting these after RD announced while Nikestore gains more followers each day-.000000000001x10^10
Overall I probably won't get these. Oh well :rolleyes

I wonder how many people will cancel or have canceled their orders they placed today when they found out these were coming out... :lol: LOL I guarantee you some people will and already have. So if you missed out on those SOL hyperposites, check NDC frequently and i guarantee pairs will pop up.

Back
Top Bottom