Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
If they're gna be released at a random time then how about niketowns? They're just gna randomly drop them? I doubt that
that's exactly what i wa thinking, also i ask the manager at SF Niketown yesterday when are these dropping, he answered "give me a call when u find out"

Do the soles glow on these? Every pic I see has them just looking icey...clear sole=no cop for me as I was jsut going to buy them to complete the series.

Do the soles glow on these? Every pic I see has them just looking icey...clear sole=no cop for me as I was jsut going to buy them to complete the series.
Yes they glow

Nikestore has them listed as TBD (October or November) now!! Sheit!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nikestore has them listed as TBD (October or November) now!! Sheit!!!
[/quote]
max, hook up the comparison shots between the SCs and black pods. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Nike really enjoys playing with us.. I have been targeting older retros and past signature shoes because of this exact nonsense. F**k Nike!!!!!! But damn them for releasing such nice product :smh:

The thirst for Rookies is HILARIOUS...all because of Galaxy theme.
My oh my, so many of you people are so hype.

You say this like it's not regular sneakerheads / hypebeast behavior

you see this all the time some people only foamposite they own or care about are the Galaxy or paranorman or the only Lebron 8 they want or care for are the Sb V1's

Foamposites have always been a popular shoe...the Rookies sit EVERYWHERE, everyone has said they don't like anything about them but people are going bananas for these.

Man this room is full of children chilling at the library. Jada only person talking sense. Rookie is the definition of a frankenstein hybrid bust. It's not a retro, it's supposed to be a performance sneaker. The cushioning is a joke for a $200+ shoe, only has a zoom air in the heel? A carbon shank that stabs you? Who wants to play ball or even casually wear this crazy shoe that is uncomfortable as ****.This delay is  Nike probably retrofitting all the other colorways that are sitting into galaxy theme so they can actually sell them. It's funny people really will pay the crazy amounts for a ****** shoe with stars on it. At least with the Yeezy you get quality with the ******* status, with these you just get the *******. 

The thirst for Rookies is HILARIOUS...all because of Galaxy theme.
My oh my, so many of you people are so hype.
I liked the Rookies(white & binary blues), but won't be going for these. Not worth 215 or whatever they are.

Last edited:
I liked the Rookies(white & binary blues), but won't be going for these.

Not worth 215 or whatever they are.

Yea same here, the resell market is gonna be crazy for these like always, A bunch of people rippin eachother off. I want nothing to do with that.

the galaxy thing is a little played out now. they shoulda just kept the foamposite 1's as the only "foam" sneaker,

Soooooo, this is what happens when Nike pushes back a release a few times. Members start turning on each other with misplaced animosity that they are really feeling towards Nike but since they can't really get it off their chest at Nike they go at each other. Smh, hope for better.

I got a question for any moderator or Admin, why was a Galaxy Zoom Rookie thread even allowed to stay open when there was already an Official Zoom Rookie thread if I'm not mistaken? This is just a colorway way of an existing model, no other shoe has separate threads for different colorways in the Nike forum, what gives? All this could've went into the existing Zoom Rookie thread...

Soooooo, this is what happens when Nike pushes back a release a few times. Members start turning on each other with misplaced animosity that they are really feeling towards Nike but since they can't really get it off their chest at Nike they go at each other. Smh, hope for better.

Yep.

I got a question for any moderator or Admin, why was a Galaxy Zoom Rookie thread even allowed to stay open when there was already an Official Zoom Rookie thread if I'm not mistaken? This is just a colorway way of an existing model, no other shoe has separate threads for different colorways in the Nike forum, what gives? All this could've went into the existing Zoom Rookie thread...

QFT

Last edited:
always thought the zooms were a cool shoe just never liked any of the colorways enough to justify the $200+ pricetag. Does wanting this one because a like the galaxy colorway and missed out on the foams make me hypebeast? idc if it does i just think a lot of people feel the same as me 

Edit...should have blown up pic BEFORE posting lol
sick.gif

Last edited:
FOr everyone asking about the 11/10 release date....

That looks like the paranorman foam retail release Gentry tweeted might be going down soon.  Would they drop these two HUGE releases on the same day?

Normally I would think not, but hell, this galaxy foam release has been all over the place.
lol what

thats an air force one

FOr everyone asking about the 11/10 release date....

That looks like the paranorman foam retail release Gentry tweeted might be going down soon.  Would they drop these two HUGE releases on the same day?

Normally I would think not, but hell, this galaxy foam release has been all over the place.
the air force one foamposite isnt the same as foamposite one.

Back
Top Bottom