Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Proof please? Still no pics or confirmed JJ orders going through.

I didn't order but there is a VERY simple way of putting available info together to get to the page. I feel dumb not thinking of it earlier. It still brings up the page even though JJ killed the other link... :smh:

i cant believe i won at 21 mercer

160jordansdeep, you have a spot in line for the Nike Zoom Rookie 'Galaxy' size 9. The launch will be 8am-7pm on 11/17. ID is required.

so some dumbass just put a real lowkey spot on blast on a major LA sneaker facebook group, and I just got word from my buddy who's 5th in line that there's been over 50 heads that came in the last hour that all heard from the same place.

some people need to learn to keep their mouth shut lol

I didn't order but there is a VERY simple way of putting available info together to get to the page. I feel dumb not thinking of it earlier. It still brings up the page even though JJ killed the other link...
mean.gif
LOL the best part is you can leave half of the rest of the info and it will still link you to the exact same page.  And won't change the link you have in your browser. 

LOL the best part is you can leave half of the rest of the info and it will still link you to the exact same page.  And won't change the link you have in your browser. 
I try to search: nike zoom rookie galaxy nothing comes up I put in the style code # nothing comes up on JJ so I dont know what u guys are talking about that its easy to find the link on JJ cause its not lol

I don't think they have released yet on JJ. So go to sleep if you want, but not me. LOL.

any chance the sizes were never uploaded on jj yet, like the link is there but they are waiting to drop all the sizes then you can add to cart?

lol exactly! I feel like an idiot, could've ordered like 5 pairs if I would've thought about it before the release. DAMN! Lol

JJ always does that with a huge hyped release. They do it for free advertisement. Did the same with galaxy foams and yeezy. But nobody could be found who actually copped from them. JJ is a joke....

so some dumbass just put a real lowkey spot on blast on a major LA sneaker facebook group, and I just got word from my buddy who's 5th in line that there's been over 50 heads that came in the last hour that all heard from the same place.
some people need to learn to keep their mouth shut lol

or stop hiding everything its kind of annoying

lol exactly! I feel like an idiot, could've ordered like 5 pairs if I would've thought about it before the release. DAMN! Lol
Naw I was waiting and refreshing all over the place to the direct link. 8.5-13 popped up, clicked my size, 2 minutes later and nothing in my cart and sizes are all gone.  Classic JJ 

Naw I was waiting and refreshing all over the place to the direct link. 8.5-13 popped up, clicked my size, 2 minutes later and nothing in my cart and sizes are all gone.  Classic JJ 
So they already went up at JJ then so I can stop wasting time nd get some sleep for tommorrow

Back
Top Bottom