Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Hey, everybody forget about this stupid release and watch the Houston/Portland game. Its in OT and Lillards goin OFF!

Is it even safe to checkout with something in your cart right now? Afraid if I hit that submit button and the site crashes I'll get charged 10 times.
that's one thing that worries me as i've been charged 3 times before. sadly, it was by jimmy jazz.

LOL you can guess the link for every single release on JJ.  You only need 2 things, are they were widely available for this release.  You can actually guess the link at least 3 different ways, that I know, and they all 3 will link to the same, correct page.

Im stuck on what to do

either I wait at 8am to try NDC and miss the local Olive 9 release

or line up and cop the Olive 9 locally and miss my chance at copping these on NDC

:smh:

Last edited:
Would never spend a dime in Jimmy Jazz.. The worst,

the funny thing is i used to have a jj i my neighborhood and i knew the workers and they were cool, what they have become :x
It's not the workers, it's the owners.. There just as bad as the side spots the grab up stock of other stores and charge 3-4 times the price of them.. Spots all over NYC got playoffs 12's for $350 lmaoo.. Like someone said they probably got 95% of their stock on eBay right now.. Most of these Jimmy Jazz seem to be run be Arabs, just like the side "mom & pop" stores out here trying to charge ridic prices for everything

It's not the workers, it's the owners.. There just as bad as the side spots the grab up stock of other stores and charge 3-4 times the price of them.. Spots all over NYC got playoffs 12's for $350 lmaoo.. Like someone said they probably got 95% of their stock on eBay right now.. Most of these Jimmy Jazz seem to be run be Arabs, just like the side "mom & pop" stores out here trying to charge ridic prices for everything

Nah Jewbag runs it real cool dude

the weirdest thing is is that usually you'll see the common idiots on ebay posting their jimmy jazz order number and all immediately after they sell out, however i cant find a single person who did manage to cop from jimmy jazz.....

So JJ is playin then. NDC is my chance. have skool at 8am. gotta wake up at 4:30am. sucks.

Back
Top Bottom