pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Remix LA to Cleveland to Chicago featuring Cashmere D
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ohwell.gif

He bolded it. It's Cleveland. Cleveland's the joke. Cleveland.

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
half amazin are you serious fam
tired.gif
.. you know im dope %%$%# .. so you gone get on NT and try to flex ..
smh.gif
the audacity .. now i gotta %##@ on your whole team .. STEADY THAT lame .. btw where you from again ???

laugh.gif
 At what transpired in here. 

C'mon son. You're better than that... How you gon' get riled up over jokes about Cleveland? On NT? Talkin bout "I'm flexin"...
smh.gif

It's cool though. And I'm from CT & NJ, btw.

rwfanatic wrote:
Why did you say "Steady that" like you're talking to Hi-Jynx

kobe.gif

Team steady - half amazin/mjc tical/jynx
and half.. %!!+%# talk down to much .. I mean who vactions anywhere besides LA/atl/Mia/ny
nobody vacations in the Midwest at all .. And the only place in Cali people go to is LA ..
And I %+@*$* with Half .. Hard body but that was disrespectful .. This is the USA .. We are American
everything is damn near the same there's hoods and suburbs .. It's pavement and buildings ..
Y'all hate Cleveland so much but I know y'all worshiped Bone as kids it's thousands of cudi stans on the board
y'all love the Cavs.. So where is all this Cleveland roasting coming from *shrugs*

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

and half.. %!!+%# talk down to much .. I mean who vactions anywhere besides LA/atl/Mia/ny
nobody vacations in the Midwest at all .. And the only place in Cali people go to is LA ..
And I %+@*$* with Half .. Hard body but that was disrespectful .. This is the USA .. We are American
everything is damn near the same there's hoods and suburbs .. It's pavement and buildings ..
Y'all hate Cleveland so much but I know y'all worshiped Bone as kids it's thousands of cudi stans on the board
y'all love the Cavs.. So where is all this Cleveland roasting coming from *shrugs*
Windsor, Ontario > Cleveland

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

Windsor, Ontario > Cleveland

considering i still think time is overall the best rapper on NT cleveland>>> (i assume he's from cleveland cus aside from akron i cant name any other city in ohio)

Originally Posted by DaRealBigMeech

considering i still think time is overall the best rapper on NT cleveland>>> (i assume he's from cleveland cus aside from akron i cant name any other city in ohio)
Bow wow is a NTer ..please edit your post sir

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by DaRealBigMeech

Bow wow is a NTer ..please edit your post sir

roll.gif
ZZZMMMM

Back
Top Bottom