roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by DaRealBigMeech

considering i still think time is overall the best rapper on NT cleveland>>> (i assume he's from cleveland cus aside from akron i cant name any other city in ohio)
Bow wow is a NTer ..please edit your post sir

The god Charles Hamilton should be an honorary NTer and immediately crowned goat

Cleveland is talented in terms of music. They just have issues with marketing and etc. Just dead this thread, it's drama in a place where the networking has helped everyone grow. Cashmere is too classy for this, and Half Amazin is too as well. Cashmere on that beat would be nice. Find the sample, getting the beat or one like it is no issue.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

yall know yall @%!*#* up when a +%!*+ from the south make the most sense in the thread...

laugh.gif

I didn't do anything though. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Cleveland is talented in terms of music. They just have issues with marketing and etc. Just dead this thread, it's drama in a place where the networking has helped everyone grow. Cashmere is too classy for this, and Half Amazin is too as well. Cashmere on that beat would be nice. Find the sample, getting the beat or one like it is no issue.

....this coming from the bamma who held Just Blaze's Twitter name hostage and got 0 dollars for it.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom