G.I. Joe Retaliation Trailer

i liked the first one, this one looks good too.
will watch.
eek.gif
was not expecting McClane in this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Loved the first movie for some reason even though it was mad corny at times
I did too, people got revisionist view of history, like gi joe wasnt corny as hell in the first place. 

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I did too, people got revisionist view of history, like gi joe wasnt corny as hell in the first place. 

GI Joe did not get super corny until the end of the line. Once the bad guys started making corny jokes it was a wrap
sick.gif

The Cartoon was definitely super corny.

Damn......AND Bruce Willis?!? I guess...we'll just have to see...

I'm starting to lose respect for the Rock, they're starting to force him into movies. He was in Fast 5 for like, no reason and now it feels like they're just %!!$++! over GI JOE just to get him in.

So does this mean that Duke dies? Because he looks like the only returning cast member from the first film, lol.

apparently the rza is in this movie as the blind master

no sign of destro

john mcclain is playing joe colton

TheWindScar31 wrote:
100PROOF wrote:
Ballerific703 wrote:

Hey the G.I Joe animated movie where cobra comander turns into a snake was bad ***!

the first joe movie was bad because of the poor acting acting and bad story plot, I.E Dukes civilian girl friend becomes a super unstoppable cobra agent after her brother is "killed" and how cobra commander came to be was also a stupid plot point, but again this one looks like it has promise so we'll see. Also my dude Bruce Willis is def appreciated as an action hero!

lady snake eyes, who is that character?

Looks watchable and better than the first one, I enjoyed the first one even though the majority did not like it.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Looks watchable and better than the first one, I enjoyed the first one even though the majority did not like it.
I think that's supposed to be Jinx.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

I'm just guessing you two are younger than the generation that grew up on GI Joe. The cartoon was made for kids, and I'm guessing that both of you tried watching it in rerun form when you turned 16 to see what the movie would be about. GI Joe cartoon (and cartoon movie) were on point. Stick to your pokemon and catchaclue.

Where did the rest of the characters go? They're missing at least 5 from the first one. 

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I'm starting to lose respect for the Rock, they're starting to force him into movies. He was in Fast 5 for like, no reason and now it feels like they're just %!!$++! over GI JOE just to get him in.
Force him?
laugh.gif
You're bugging, let the Rock cook. He should be starring in action films.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

I'm just guessing you two are younger than the generation that grew up on GI Joe. The cartoon was made for kids, and I'm guessing that both of you tried watching it in rerun form when you turned 16 to see what the movie would be about. GI Joe cartoon (and cartoon movie) were on point. Stick to your pokemon and catchaclue.
I saw grew up on gi joe as a kid, and as kid i thought it was great. Looking back I can still enjoy it and admit it was corny, the same w/ dukes of hazzard and the a-team. Stop being so defensive.

and what the hell is catchaclue?

That was AWESOME...
...and I've had about enough of you young dudes slandering the All-American Badass that is Bruce Willis.

Pop in "Die Hard" and see where "Sawyer from 'Lost'" got his swag from...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by DimSum9

I think that's supposed to be Jinx.
Yep, that's who immediately crossed my mind as well.  Jinx.
jinx-gi-joe.jpg

No where did I say that the shows were not entertaining, I stated they were corny....And they are indeed corny. In fact most of the cartoons we watched were very corny with the exception of their animated movies.

Oh and your guess is wrong...At least for me, can't speak on behalf of 100PROOF.

I saw grew up on gi joe as a kid, and as kid i thought it was great. Looking back I can still enjoy it and admit it was corny, the same w/ dukes of hazzard and the a-team. Stop being so defensive.

and what the hell is catchaclue?
Right?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Force him?
laugh.gif
You're bugging, let the Rock cook. He should be starring in action films. 

No where did I say that the shows were not entertaining, I stated they were corny....And they are indeed corny. In fact most of the cartoons we watched were very corny with the exception of their animated movies.

Oh and your guess is wrong...At least for me, can't speak on behalf of 100PROOF.

What appealed to us as kids, will most likely not appeal to us a adults, it's common sense, I used to go bananas over TMNT, the other day I watched the original movie and was not amused, obviously I grew out of it...same goes for the Joes, it wasn't corny, it was a kids show and a great one at that, just like a lot of you in here go googoo-gaga over Pokemon till this day, now to me having been in my late teens when Pokemon came to be, THAT %++@ WAS ALWAYS CORNY....but to you guys it was awesome, difference in generation, that's all.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

What appealed to us as kids, will most likely not appeal to us a adults, it's common sense, I used to go bananas over TMNT, the other day I watched the original movie and was not amused, obviously I grew out of it...same goes for the Joes, it wasn't corny, it was a kids show and a great one at that, just like a lot of you in here go googoo-gaga over Pokemon till this day, now to me having been in my late teens when Pokemon came to be, THAT %++@ WAS ALWAYS CORNY....but to you guys it was awesome, difference in generation, that's all.

Yeaaaah - this is what I'm sayin.

DEFENSIVE! Of course I'm defensive. GI Joe is greatest of all time - maybe co-greatest due to Transformers.

Catchaclue = catch a clue. Sorry I was trying to be creative as I know nothing about Pokemons.

Back
Top Bottom