G.I. Joe Retaliation Trailer

I swore this franchise to the realm of "Fantastic Four-dom" after the first movie. But a dead/almost non-existent Channing(sp) Tatum + The Rock + whoever that lady was = me going to see this a few weeks after it comes out. I didn't mind Marlon in the first movie though, he confirmed that he wasn't gonna be returning for the sequel a few months back. Said that after TDK, everyone got too serious w/ comic book movies and they didnt want him.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

they kill all the joes except for three, who are miraculously able to take on the entire us armed forces and cobra? srsly?

laugh.gif

I still need to watch the first movie

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

seemed to trim alot of the silliness from the first flick.
Basically Marlon Wayans.  
laugh.gif

They didn't even show any of the main bad guys.  Could've at least shown a glimpse of Cobra Commander.  Tatum was the star of the first one and is probably in this one for a few seconds.  Looks like they got rid of everyone else.

Also, I thought The Rock was 1/2 black.  Unless his dad is half black.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Everything looked good until John McClain reared his head at the end.
And why do I have the feeling that Duke (Tatum) will die and Roadblock (Rock) will run the Joe's?
Adrianne Palicki looking damn good as Lady Jaye.

The motorcycle looking like it was shooting out lasers a la the cartoon. 
pimp.gif

*EDIT: I was thinking of Spider-Man for some reason, lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She's been looking really good since Friday Night Lights.  Blonde, Brunette, it just doesn't matter with that woman. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Basically Marlon Wayans.  
laugh.gif

They didn't even show any of the main bad guys.  Could've at least shown a glimpse of Cobra Commander.  Tatum was the star of the first one and is probably in this one for a few seconds.  Looks like they got rid of everyone else.

I could have sworn I saw Cobra Commander with the "President" in the trailer. Looked like he had a version of the helmet/silver mask from the 80's
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Basically Marlon Wayans.  
laugh.gif

I could have sworn I saw Cobra Commander with the "President" in the trailer. Looked like he had a version of the helmet/silver mask from the 80's
nerd.gif
I'm sure that was just Meth

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

I swore this franchise to the realm of "Fantastic Four-dom" after the first movie. But a dead/almost non-existent Channing(sp) Tatum + The Rock + whoever that lady was = me going to see this a few weeks after it comes out. I didn't mind Marlon in the first movie though, he confirmed that he wasn't gonna be returning for the sequel a few months back. Said that after TDK, everyone got too serious w/ comic book movies and they didnt want him.

Say what you will but his 2 football movies made me tear. And his action movies are pretty damn good too. But yeah, I'm kinda amped for this one.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Basically Marlon Wayans.  
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Basically Marlon Wayans.  
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif

I am actually looking forward to it. I know it wont be no DKR but I can take my kid to see it so I am happy.

Basically Marlon Wayans.  
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure that was Cobra Commander though.
pimp.gif
@ the Ninjas catching wreck on the side of the mountain.

I should've paid more attention when watching the trailer.  
laugh.gif

His helmet looks cool.  
smokin.gif

Did they bring back JGL to play him?

So Meth makes a cameo? nah JK

Movie looks alright, I also heard SGT. Slaughter makes a cameo appearance as well.
Also, I though Storm Shadow was killed in the first movie? sup with that

Back
Top Bottom