FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

This episode made me appreciate my barber a hundred times even more. I had to call him today not even to ask for a haircut but to just get at him and see how he was doing cuz I know he was booked for Easter Cuts. Bruh said he had cuts book till about 9 tonight.
My dude left the main floor and got a beuatician suite. Much better experience and fatser cut. Barber less like to engage in the constant shop talk.

Tk6gDV7.gif

That’s amazing Glover saw him on tv and gave him a whole episode. Low key the beauty shop is kinda like that too. You won’t ride around the city of course but it’s so much going on and they do so many clients at once you can be there all day. Glad the lady I go to now isn’t on that.

sad that we’ve come across so many “Bibby’s” thats its commonplace within our culture

i grew up in a barbershop, waaay too many real life moments for me out of this episode, starting off with the half done haircut

My barber is always ding some BS. He'll eat, talk to people, etc. few times where I'll sit in the chair getting pissed off.

One time I just left because he told me 1pm and had 2 more people in front of me when I got there.

Episode too real.

Funny thing is Paperboi will be right back to his barber the next time.

We hate our barber for pissing us off but need him.

Man the barbershop episode is too close to home. Amazing how Donald and his bro manage to craft a story that ALL black people can relate to.. I had to call my barber just to tell him he was on tv lol.. Bluetooth, 5 different hustles, lying about EVERYTHING, in trouble with ladies.. it was too perfect.
I love this show. I like the fact that it’s for black folks. White folks can watch but not many, if any at all can relate. Finally something that feels all mine.

Back
Top Bottom