FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If anyone can pick me up the Black Artist Series Batman at Target, it’d be greatly appreciated.

3 Targets only found the blue.

If anyone can pick me up the Black Artist Series Batman at Target, it’d be greatly appreciated.

3 Targets only found the blue.
target was stupid. my target only had 3 out of the 4. only let people buy 2 pops total. and 2 out of the 3 batmans were street dated for 11-1 and they wouldnt sell the blue camo or the orange and blue

This mornings target run. I messed up and didn’t see the last blue/yellow Batman. My target was cool. Made everyone line up at guest service then it was limit one item at a time then you had to line back up.

BE71654F-DD0A-4C0D-9356-B7998762C7E8.jpeg

went to two targets that had all 4 batmans. they wouldnt sell me the 2 but picked up 1 teal and yellow and 2 black and yellow.
lady at one target tried to by pass street date but it didnt work.

Where would be the best place to sell some Pops? Don't have any rare ones, but I have a couple that would could free up space. eBay?

Where would be the best place to sell some Pops? Don't have any rare ones, but I have a couple that would could free up space. eBay?
fb groups and here.
mercari or offer up also
my fault. I didn’t remember if I saw Cap. I’m also stuck in bed today, bad back pain.
dm me when u get a chance. got a batman

Smh can't get that batman becuaee no target in Canada...hopefully toys r us gets it in...
id help you out but i just sent marvel legend thats half the weight if the pop + protector to canada and it cost 21 bucks and that was first class priority was like 35 just to have shipping

Back
Top Bottom