FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Dammit imma need ALL those ad icons!!!

for sure Hawaiian Punch and Slush Puppy are a must, but they all need to be copped.

mail call today, homie oop’d me the Bats.

E04B16E6-8C4A-4416-AFE7-1310AFDFD443.jpeg

I tried to go through and sort what I had, got too overwhelmed and stopped. I gotta get back to that tho, prolly have quite a bit I’d part with, nothing “grail” status, I haven’t held on to much in that regard, if anyone needs a pennywise from chapter 1 or 2, lemme know :lol:

I tried to go through and sort what I had, got too overwhelmed and stopped. I gotta get back to that tho, prolly have quite a bit I’d part with, nothing “grail” status, I haven’t held on to much in that regard, if anyone needs a pennywise from chapter 1 or 2, lemme know :lol:
I may actually . want to get my wife more "halloween themed"

I need any captain america and game of thrones.
and bleach/onepiece/naruto if you have it

I have the Light Blue Amazon exclusive that’s it in box.

I have the Gold Metallic Anniversary but think I’ll hang on to them. Black Light is in box I could be swayed.

GoT I’m hanging on to.

only producing 3k? Good, easy pass. Let the bots have them. Glow in the Dark “plutonium” Marty doesn’t even make sense anyway.

imma still shoot my shot

Just did a pre order for the ready to die biggie.. am I good on that or possibility they could cancel?

cart jacked for marty. I couldn't find him at first when the link went live. I wonder how much resale is going to be for that. he was 40 plus shippin

Website was froze when I tried. When it loaded Marty was sold out. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take :lol:

Judging by the tweets Funko is liking and retweeting of people who were picked in the lottery, may as well just say my want list is everything :lol:
Only ones I’m interested in are Comic Book Guy, Mermaidman & Barnacle Boy, and Captain Crook

Back
Top Bottom