FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So over the last month my pop collection has expanded from 2 to 12. I honestly have to blame it on 10 inch thanos ,couldnt pass it up. Im even more upset that i never was able to find a hulk with intact hammer. Any suggestions for someone new and any good sites to buy older pops or exclusives, especially got pops.Already been screwed by shipping

So over the last month my pop collection has expanded from 2 to 12. I honestly have to blame it on 10 inch thanos ,couldnt pass it up. Im even more upset that i never was able to find a hulk with intact hammer. Any suggestions for someone new and any good sites to buy older pops or exclusives, especially got pops.Already been screwed by shipping
Facebook groups and IG are you best bet.

So brickseek says there's no bp pop/shirt packages anywhere. Aside from calling does anyone know of anyway to look and see whos getting or had them?

So over the last month my pop collection has expanded from 2 to 12. I honestly have to blame it on 10 inch thanos ,couldnt pass it up.
:lol: that's funny because in my mind, the 10 inch Thanos might be my favorite pop, which will hopefully make it easier to pass on more. I just look over at it and think, well can't get much better than that now so may as well not even try. Although that upcoming 10 inch JP TRex could be a problem.

10 inch Thanos
Thanos on Throne
Jack Torrance from the Shining (Chase)
SDCC Conan (regular in suit)
Wounded Ian Malcolm (or sexy Goldblum as its better known :lol:)

Can anyone help with an assist or lead me in the right direction for a DEEP SPACE IRON MAN in box or OOB dnt matter. 50 is my limit tho

Top 5 in terms of money...
43437966-CF8D-4ABD-902C-CDDED6A2227D.jpeg

So according to the associate at Target none of the stores in LA got the BP pop/shirt yet they didn't ship them out on time.

Several of the 10 in Porgs are in stock though if anybody wants one.

Welp, didn't want to dive back into this, but King Aragorn is a ******* MUST to go with my LOTR Gandalf and Saruman. Hitting B&N when I get back to town tonight.

wow there’s a McFly pop? I’m afraid to look at the cost lol

My top 5. Keep in mind I’m BIG on villains lol

1) Red Eyes Golden Frieza
1) King Joffrey Baratheon
3) Beerus
4) Killmonger GITD
5) Brock Lesnar (First pop I ever got. Was a gift in NTWT SS).

Back
Top Bottom