FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah I realized that was my mistake. I got the Red Card when I ordered that Iron Man Chrome Pop, but I never activated it when the actual card came in. I could have sworn I set a PIN though, but I'll do that for sure. I tried to activate it real quick but the system was down :lol:

Same mistake. Had to pay shipping tonight. Oh well. :lol:

Yeah I realized that was my mistake. I got the Red Card when I ordered that Iron Man Chrome Pop, but I never activated it when the actual card came in. I could have sworn I set a PIN though, but I'll do that for sure. I tried to activate it real quick but the system was down :lol:

LOL same here i picked it up today from my parent's house. I activated usin th 1-888 number. and yeah your pin is the one you set prior. call them here to get your disco and refund 1-800-591-3869

So whats the verdict on Kool Kids Toys bros?

They have the GITD Thor back up right now for 59.99.....too good to be true?

My page monitor didn't go off til a few minutes ago, the XL was sold out so I grabbed the Large and my Redcard wasn't working so I just paid the shipping :lol:

So technically I was successful, but not quite how I wanted. Didn't get the shirt size I wanted and paid 6 bucks for shipping, oh well.

yea i having trouble with my red card too so i panicked and used apple pay.

But it was early enough that i went back to see what the prob was, fixed my red card, reordered again and then cancelled my apple pay order.

Was my first time using the red card so hopefully that prob wont happen again

Well I tried, had an alarm set for about 10 minutes before when we thought it was gonna drop, only to find out I was already too late. Ah well, trying to get outta this hobby so I’m not too mad about it.

Supposedly a good amount going to stores so we shall see how that works out. Going to target today to check it out.

No you are not. :D
6D7D30A5-ECCA-421E-82CA-0043D20B5ABA.gif

wasn't star wars in the ad too? I hope they hit stores, but i'm worried. luckily my homie looked out for me, but I've been sick as a dog.

Missed. Kids woke me up at 200 crying and 430. Were long gone when they got me up the second time. I will just continue to stalk target .com like I did for the thanos and hopefully it restocks

Back
Top Bottom