FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah the James gunn is one of the weakest pops I've seen.. it's the 500 piece limit that has people going crazy. If it was a common no one would buy it...

Gotta be a way to finesse those boxes.. I'm gonna buy the street fighter one and try to put the plastic back on

Looks like the James Gunn bumped the price of the Paul Fieg #/200 pop. Before the Gunn came out, Fieg was going for under $100 with 300 produced less than Gunn!

I'm about to buy the KH gamestop box.. that 8 bit looking batman and shredder look prety dope

Swapping stickers is weak. I've done it so far with my shredder box was beat up.. and I'm gonna do it with my batman because it sold out by the time my girl got up to the front.

Funko needs to realize it's product is only as good as the people buying it. Once people that are older stop, and people that are younger continue to cop for resale, reality will be harsh. They need to snap back to reality and realize the bulk of sales is the commons which older adults buy because of nostalgia, of course those people are going to want to get a few exclusives but they don't stand a chance.... we were in here reloading the page for hours and had page monitors and all that... the average consumer doesn't have a clue. Those guys get nothing, those guys stop buying commons, those guys get out of the hobby, now everything that you can't make a sale on in the resell market sits.

Yeah the James gunn is one of the weakest pops I've seen.. it's the 500 piece limit that has people going crazy. If it was a common no one would buy it...

If it was a common of a different director like Nolan or a Scorsese, it would be a cop for me. Gunn doesn't do anything for me. Has 2 good films under his belt, but nothing amazing.

I actually wanted the James Gunn to keep I was so tight because when I was next in line at the booth they said its sold out then there was one on the counter but it was for Insane Clown Posse so I'm like how is it sold out then smh.

Mail and in-store pick up haul:
image.jpeg

Biggest surprise was the condition of the Figment box. Thought it was going to come beat up as hell like the pics I've seen from others.

Picked up the HT order earlier and was scared for a moment as the worker couldn't find my order for a minute. Hot Topic came through with the packing. Just a slight bend on one of my Dragonzord top. Still have one more order of Dragonzords pending.

Walmart shipping was hit and miss. Good thing they didn't add those bar code stickers on these pop. Only set back is a big cut on one of my Green Rangers.

For those in the SF/Peninsula area, Tanforan HT has a lot of Halloween Sora's.

My Tron KH box came in today.. hopefully get the Chase.. Will open when I'm home form work.

HT replied to me e-mail talking about "we changed over to new shipping system which is causing delays" so eh

Back
Top Bottom