FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

He directed Guardians of the Galaxy and was married to Jenna Fischer (Pam from the Office) not that it's of any relevance to the question.

My only thing about the stickers is, a bunch of people are making fake stickers for their pops when they didn't even attend the con. I mentioned I wanted to swap yesterday but that ain't me. kinda throws value out of the window for people who did do the camp outs and brave the lines. Defeats the purpose IMO, but to each their own if people gotta front and flex. Pops have turned into shoes very quickly.

My only thing about the stickers is, a bunch of people are making fake stickers for their pops when they didn't even attend the con. I mentioned I wanted to swap yesterday but that ain't me. kinda throws value out of the window for people who did do the camp outs and brave the lines. Defeats the purpose IMO, but to each their own if people gotta front and flex. Pops have turned into shoes very quickly.
Yeah I wouldn’t swap the stickers if I had intent to resell. That’s just shady. Trying to finesse people with stickers is wrong. All of mine are for my own collection.

I might have to grab one lol, I know I won't get anything good but it's worth a shot I guess

Back
Top Bottom