FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Only 5 must cops for me. Hopefully I can just order them online. Really don't want to do a scavenger hunt :smh:

Yeah headquarters gonna be a mess. I'll be out there. @YeezySB definitely down to trade, I just need spidey for sure. If you have an extra storm trooper from last year I'd be in to trade for that as well

The REDRUM on the windows for The Shining
glasses.gif
nthat.gif

few more horror pops/dorbz coming soon

The REDRUM on the windows for The Shining8) :nthat:

View media item 2491474

few more horror pops/dorbz coming soon

Yo these horror ones are legit!!! Shining is all the way copped as is Carrie and Norman Bates. Annabelle finna open up the box and stand at the edge of my bed :lol:

Lol another lazy chase from funko in the bottom left.

Typical bloodsplatter version similar to Leatherface.

Build a Bear x HT is live on the Build a Bear site

http://www.buildabear.com/shopping/store/Funko-Furry-N-Fierce-Pop/productId=prod12110014

DISCOUNT CODE: 2002968 For 10$ off 30$ if you trying to order multiples for the flocked Chase.

The Jack Torrance Chase is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

The target exclusive for the twins is unfortunate, other than that, Shining set is really well done. Just needs a Danny variant in the Apollo 11 sweater and Lloyd the bartender.

Today's pickups(missed out on The Iron Sheik chase at HT by 5 minutes, copped the Million Dollar Man chase at FYE):

Shining chases will be had at any cost...

Also, thanks to @maxdunker  for the HT Cash code!

Last edited:
Makes me upset that the only Pop carrying places around my way are Walmart & Walgreens. Would love to have a FYE, Hot Topic, Target, Best Buy etc especially since I'm one of those people that prefer to buy my stuff in person instead of online. 

He's not lying. I just started and I'm already on 22 pops. Just randomly counted another 20 that I want to grab. That's not including the ones that Pop plan on making in the future.

Here's my entire collection so far....
IMG_5777.JPG
FullSizeRender (3).jpg
FullSizeRender (2).jpg
FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom