FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Oh snap NFL wave 4 is LIT!!!
Barry Sanders, Dak Prescott, Joe Namath, Walter Payton, Brett Favre, Lawrence Taylor, Deion Sanders & Cam Newton!!!! 
nerd.gif

Yeah but if the buy option didn't come up the waitlist button did so I was on the waitlist.

Got an email around 2 pm pacific time today with a link to purchase :smokin

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn funko gawds blessed me today!
Congrats. Were you allowed to get 2 tickets at least? Not sure how the waitlist works

GOT CONAN TICKETS FOR THURSDAY LETS GOOOOOOOOO
Same here. Going Friday too
Congrats bro. I don't care about the show just need Spidey Conans. If I don't get them hope I can trade something from my 4 boxes of fun or the ones I get from thursday. 

Congrats bro. I don't care about the show just need Spidey Conans. If I don't get them hope I can trade something from my 4 boxes of fun or the ones I get from thursday. 
I wouldn't worry too much about the Conan pops. Besides getting them by attending the show, they will probably have an offsite giveway in the morning like last year plus you can enter the giveaway contest online each day (have had friends won each year) if they do it.

I'm going for a full 4 set again like last year. If i come up on a extra Spidey, I wouldn't mind trading you for another Conan pop that you get. I think Spidey will probably be the least popular too so probably an easy trade.

Hearing Saturday taping got axed though and is being replaced with the Thursday night taping

Last edited:
This was the weakest wave of pops for a con... I don't care what anyone says.

TT is legit the only place that snapped.

Back
Top Bottom