FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

i got NT fam for retail plus shipping
smokin.gif

Someone trade me for them Metallic yellow and blue ranger also tho
nerd.gif
Ain't really interested, but props to you for this bro.

Now I can't even get into the site :smh:

it's too busy at work for me to be trying to buy :lol:

Meh moving on. Not even the biggest DBZ fan just needed it for trade bait or to flip.

Last edited:
tempting.. but after this Friday with Gamestop, I might never do a mystery box again :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah... that box is all you guys. I'm good on the mystery boxes this year after going 1/1 at GS. Not gonna lie though I am tempted.

Yeah... that box is all you guys. I'm good on the mystery boxes this year after going 1/1 at GS. Not gonna lie though I am tempted.

i just reread the description and it could literally be anything with a chance of an exclusive or limited piece, i almost regret my order. i passed on the GS boxes cuz the only one id of been content with was the Yellow Ranger. i learned my lesson from last year buying 4 boxes. :lol: i picked up my cousin friday morning and he had two boxes on him, both black hair Vegetas, im glad i passed.. :smh:

couldn't help myself and got a box from Gamestop hoping to get the yellow ranger and...

if anyone wants the b&w mega man lmk

couldn't help myself and got a box from Gamestop hoping to get the yellow ranger and...

if anyone wants the b&w mega man lmk

this is exactly why i passed. too many Megamans (retro/pink) going around. i wasnt taking my chances. lol

this is exactly why i passed. too many Megamans (retro/pink) going around. i wasnt taking my chances. lol

lol i dont mind it cus it was only one, but i wouldve been pissed had I bought 3 or something and got the same one. Ended up getting one off ebay for 28, just looking at that extra $8 as shipping.

:lol:

yeah, im on Animestasia now.

they have the #8 for $19, and the #24's for $16. then $8 shipped.

ill probably go ahead and get them, im tired of looking around to save $10

Back
Top Bottom