FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^ its kinda the same thing anyway... the time wasted going to the store and finding nothing and the gas wasted also you saved yourself time and money used searching for the pops...its good you got it over with and just copped

I just got tired of going to 2-3 Targets everyday after work. I work in the morning so I'll never be able to cop before the beasts.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm over wasting time with Walgreens and target and all of that.. I rather cop from you guys or just go to eBay it's not worth it you can never find anything in New York

Also, having to walk all the way to the back of the store where they keep the Funkos next to the electronics, coming up empty, then asking an employee who turns out to be clueless, then walking all the way back 2-3 times a day got real old real quick. Porbably wouldn't mind so much if they keep them closer to the exit
:lol:

Target employee told me something interesting that made hunting a little easier - they don't keep any in the back, at least they're not supposed to. All the Funko stuff is stocked and handled by a Funko rep. Target does not control anything Funko related, they just sell their products.They don't even make money on their products, all profits go to Funko. Not sure how true it is, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Target employee told me something interesting that made hunting a little easier - they don't keep any in the back, at least they're not supposed to. All the Funko stuff is stocked and handled by a Funko rep. Target does not control anything Funko related, they just sell their products.They don't even make money on their products, all profits go to Funko. Not sure how true it is, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah I don't know about this...it's not benefiting Target to even have it in the store.

They're just telling you something to make you feel better fam :lol:

You slick with that BIG pop in there :lol:

Man slang me that Gey Wind Henny :lol:

Last edited:
How much are those GITD Wolfman running now? My sister has a Monsters set and that would be cool to give her for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom