FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

So I found out my GameStop didn't put out every mystery box they got. Just the ones from one shipment day. All of them were metallic Vegeta. :smh:

My boy just got his gs blue ranger after ordering it in June or July and they cancelled mine even though I ordered before him smh.

I preordered Hot Ryu back in July, GameStop called me Monday to inform me they got an email from Funko saying they will not be getting those and to come get my deposit back...interesting.

I preordered Hot Ryu back in July, GameStop called me Monday to inform me they got an email from Funko saying they will not be getting those and to come get my deposit back...interesting.

Your lucky.

My GameStop doesn't call me when preorders come in.

^They still had some boxes left when I went this morning. I didn't plan on buying any but I couldn't help myself when I drove by GS today. I only bought one box and got lucky with the gold pop.

Haven't been in here all weekend. Anyone got the oop on a metallic Ranger or metallic Vegeta? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Today's pickups
Just need like 3 more pops and Ima chill out on the funkos

1ae0d9e1_IMG_1726.jpeg

Last edited:
Got $25 for a metallic blue ranger shipped. I want one from the first batches (not the faded blue joints), somebody bless me. :nerd:

Got tired of hunting. Guy at Target told me they only get a handful of each Batman and they go almost immediately. Whatever, copped the set for $100 shipped.

I just would've rather copped at Target and use my RedCard (and get 5% off).

Last edited:
Got tired of hunting. Guy at Target told me they only get a handful of each Batman and they go almost immediately. Whatever, copped the set for $100 shipped.

I just would've rather copped at Target and use my RedCard (and get 5% off).
Yikes you should of waited for more of us to see them in stores. We probably could of all helped out.

Back
Top Bottom