FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

wow how you get screwed like that lol 600 and only get 72? Toy Tokyo and FUnko with the ****ery :smh:

TT posted they will post up their excess and bundles once final count is done. I'm really not holding my breath on it. Green Ranger may just be a hall pass for me.

Dunce cap on, but I'm kinda confused as to what you're asking.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I ordered 2 Green Rangers from them, since they oversold, they can only give me 1 of the 2, shipping is a flat cost of $26AUD, if I got 2 pops from them, it would be $38 each, but since they can't give me 2, it's now $51 AUD for 1. So, I'm just cancelling my order if no one wants the one I ordered (for cost + shipping).

Got this message from Davey Boys Toys regarding the Green Ranger, looks like they way oversold, likely going to cancel because shipping would cost more than the pop. It would be $25 + $26 AUD for the pop, if anyone is interested for cost plus shipping, send me a PM, could possibly exchange the second for any of the listed pops too.

View media item 2193917

Good to see that they at least replied to you. I made my order on Thursday and still no email from them. My status is still "Waiting Fulfillment" ..

Good to see that they at least replied to you. I made my order on Thursday and still no email from them. My status is still "Waiting Fulfillment" ..
I got the email from them this morning, the message is actually in the message center under my account. At least we know they do intend to honor the Canada/US orders.

TT doing that surprise drop purposely, pay attention to their social media and sign up for the newsletter!

I got the email from them this morning, the message is actually in the message center under my account. At least we know they do intend to honor the Canada/US orders.

Thanks for the heads up. Did they charge your credit card? I just checked my bank account, and I was charged the full amount via PayPal, but still no email.

Alpha 5 Walmart link was found a while ago. Made me think, we should get a 6" Zordon in the Power Chamber :wow:

Thanks for the heads up. Did they charge your credit card? I just checked my bank account, and I was charged the full amount via PayPal, but still no email.
Credit card through PayPal was charged when the order was created for me, but that doesn't guarantee anything as most sites (e.g. Popcultcha and Forbidden Planet) will charge the full amount for pre-order especially if you're going through PayPal.

Pretty shady that ebay guy, I asked him for Knives, Scott and the other Batmans, he calculated the shipping cost and everything, and then just messaged me saying it's 'region locked' so he can't sell it. WTF :lol:

He hasn't shipped mine yet and I ordered last Friday. Understood it was a weekend, so I let Saturday and Sunday go. Messaged him today asking him when he'll ship. Time to see what happens.

Last edited:
I barely paid today wouldn't be surprised if he refunds me to relist and sell for more :rofl:

So yeah I scooped those 3 rangers that were up on that link and I just paid so hopefully he doesn't get greedier and cancel to sell higher. SMH

Last edited:
Update:  One last spot still available for the Breaking Bad Waffle.  Going to broadcast soon, if anyone still wants in.  Or to anyone whose already in, first to claim the last spot gets it for $5

Waffle for Oct. 12

Breaking Bad Waffle  (Beat Up Jesse and Crystal Blue Heisenberg); 10 slots for $10, 2 slots per person until Wed, if slots need to be filled.  

1st number drawn gets their choice of one and 2nd number gets the other.  Cannot be same winner.

Breaking Bad Waffle  (Click to show)

View media item 2191630

2. hennessey

3. sundro2000

4. jrp44

5. noskey5

6. db9infared

7. duecedime

8. kilroythedon

9. needsomejays

10. kickhead23

Unmasked Captain America Waffle: 12 slots for $10.  2 slots per person until Wed., if spots need to be filled.  

1st place gets Winter Soldier Cap and 2nd place gets AoU Cap.

Captain America Waffle  (Click to show)

1. Tdogg2k

3. yvespo3

5. jonnyz

6. sundro2000

7. yankeesking92

8. bklynsfate

9. yankeesking92

11. yvespo3

Back
Top Bottom