FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

laugh.gif

Was able to pick-up my Valiant Funko Pop Asia Faith "Zephyr" Herbert POP for $26 with shipping...
nthat.gif

The comic is dope.

And here ya go...

25/10$/1 winner

View media item 2194964
Comes complete only displayed in glass case

I might have my boy for the waffle FB group do the drawing since h has the HAT program which is pretty cool.

And here ya go...

1dylan
2dylan
3dylan
4dylan
5dylan
6dylan
7dylan
8dylan
9dylan
10dylan
11dylan
12dylan
13dylan
14dylan
15dylan
16dylan
17dylan
18dylan
19dylan
20dylan
21dylan
22dylan
23dylan
24dylan
25dylan

I might have my boy for the waffle FB group do the drawing since h has the HAT program which is pretty cool.
:nthat:
:rofl:

gonna do a raffle with a bunch of commons and some super deluxe vinyls. barely looking to get like $5-6 per each pop

And here ya go...

1dylan
2dylan
3dylan
4dylan
5dylan
6dylan
7dylan
8dylan
9dylan
10dylan
11dylan
12dylan
13dylan
14dylan
15dylan
16dylan
17dylan
18dylan
19dylan
20dylan
21dylan
22dylan
23dylan
24dylan
25dylan

:nthat:
:rofl:

I spit hot fire. But no one cares about these hot toys.

Get this bama and his non-funko waffles out the thread!

Last edited:
Go away hypebeast....if HotToys became the thing tomorrow you'd be drooling all over them :lol:

Anyways I have other places I can sell this, just giving NT first dibs to win it for cheap...you guys decide.

By the way Henny, even if you wanted a slot, you are exempt from anything I might hook up NT with. :pimp:

Go away hypebeast....if HotToys became the thing tomorrow you'd be drooling all over them :lol:

Anyways I have other places I can sell this, just giving NT first dibs to win it for cheap...you guys decide.

By the way Henny, even if you wanted a slot, you are exempt from anything I might hook up NT with. :pimp:

Hot Toys are cool but this isn't the thread. Not that I care about your exemption, but I put you in my free raffle.

Last edited:
Y'all who ordered from Davey... anyone's order move past "Awaiting Fulfillment" yet? :nerd:

nope. mine still says awaiting fulfillment. i might message them tomorrow if there's no update.. but i'm accepting the probability that my order will get cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom