FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Anyone need ssj trunks and rainbow bats? Saw some today at the gamestop thats near one of my work locations.
Fair warning tho id have to tax for that travel fee

Last edited:
:lol:

83dbde5c_IMG_0827.jpeg

Last edited:
Seattle has them...San Diego has them...New York has them...Why doesn't Chicago?! All I'm saying is Funko needs to get at me about the sticker design. LMAO!

View media item 2195142

Seriously give C2E2 something!!! Funko was there as soon as you walk in, that's the first thing you see. Was able to get the first MCC and secert wars box for retail no tax which was cool. They had a Power Man and Iron fist C2E2 comic variant exclusive which I copped also.

Last edited:
Man I wonder what they do with those crazy big funkos from comic con I wish they did life sized ones.. I'd cop spiderman so fast

Not familiar with the history of Dunks, please do elaborate...

from Complex:

Oh, you don't want to give us a collab? Watch this. During the summer of 2003, streetwear label Orchard St. customized 40 pair of Dunk His and tossed them over lampposts. You want to climb up there? Go get yourself a free pair of sneakers. Ranking this version at #7 might be high for a pair of customs (these are the only ones on this list) but the idea was genius, and the resale on these puppies is up over the $1K mark. You can go make your own list if you want to line 'em up differently.

from Complex:

Oh, you don't want to give us a collab? Watch this. During the summer of 2003, streetwear label Orchard St. customized 40 pair of Dunk His and tossed them over lampposts. You want to climb up there? Go get yourself a free pair of sneakers. Ranking this version at #7 might be high for a pair of customs (these are the only ones on this list) but the idea was genius, and the resale on these puppies is up over the $1K mark. You can go make your own list if you want to line 'em up differently.

WOW!!! That's basically my idea for the "Chases" I'm currently working on! Yeah I'm definitely gonna continue my project and just drop them off at places like GameStop, Hot Topic, Walgreens, etc. See if anybody finds them. I'll figure out a marketing scheme for it. Prefer to get them to people on the hunt some how. Thanks man!

For the C2E2 fans...

View media item 2195229

Last edited:
WOW!!! That's basically my idea for the "Chases" I'm currently working on! Yeah I'm definitely gonna continue my project and just drop them off at places like GameStop, Hot Topic, Walgreens, etc. See if anybody finds them. I'll figure out a marketing scheme for it. Prefer to get them to people on the hunt some how. Thanks man!

For the C2E2 fans...

View media item 2195229

Do a bloody Carmine from gears.. and gift it to me.

Back
Top Bottom