FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

When are those dropping?! Just left my local Hot Topic.

Copped a Box Lunch SDCC Blue Senate and Hot Topic SDCC Luke. Not a Star Wars fan, just holding for trades. If nothing comes up, I'll help out any NTer that might have missed out or whatever.

Man all I know is SOMEBODY better be getting that SDCC Green Goblin.....................................

Last edited:
When are those dropping?! Just left my local Hot Topic.

Copped a Box Lunch SDCC Blue Senate and Hot Topic SDCC Luke. Not a Star Wars fan, just holding for trades. If nothing comes up, I'll help out any NTer that might have missed out or whatever.
They drop on the 21st.

Last edited:
Watching an out of box Black Suit Superman with a current bid of $50. Here's hoping I'll finally cop.

Had a little funko splurge last night:

2 unsullied (to match with grey worm) only GOT pops I'll get
count (sesame street)
cobra commander

** I was ordering on Amazon and it's free shipping on orders $49 and up I had to spent I think $9.50 to get up to $49..it took FOREVER to figure out what I wanted..some were less than 9.50 and others were $20+ that I wanted but didn't want to spend that much..ended up getting this after about 45 mins looking

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U5IZRA0/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Oh, my fault, y'all, shoulda said pic wasnt mine.

Nah, I live in LA so all HTs around me all get heavy foot traffic, so I'm sure theyre on top of their ****.

I've done told my job I will be extra late on the 21st. :lol:Feel like im.goikg to be standing in line for these POPS

Back
Top Bottom