FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Someone pre ordered 6 duck dodgers from gamestop got 3 chases. Lol cant wait for the butt hurt of others

thats a ymmv thing. not all hot topics do pre orders, it's not even official they can really do it either. I think they're just trying to drive up their store numbers.

I personally know the Store Manager and the District Manager in my area and they have never mentioned being able to pre order anything, i'll double check tomorrow but im about 99% sure its YMMV

@Henny, i didnt get that samwell, went back and he was gone.

i'm going to richmond tomm and pop hunting if i see one i got you

i just want that luke skywalker... if hot topic drops it tomorrow im there... first pop for me since February :lol:

No one knows yet. From the "leaks" it' still hasn't been confirmed if and where. If it's not HT I suspect maybe box lunch. More info will drop the closer we get to SDCC.

Given the fact that there are far less numbered Pops this year you'd think they would put all of the non numbered ones for sale outside the con.

And LOL at Duck Dodgers selling out on GS online. I hope I get at least one chase :lol: if not GS by my job will be maaaad when I return em all lol

No one knows yet. From the "leaks" it' still hasn't been confirmed if and where. If it's not HT I suspect maybe box lunch. More info will drop the closer we get to SDCC.

Given the fact that there are far less numbered Pops this year you'd think they would put all of the non numbered ones for sale outside the con.

And LOL at Duck Dodgers selling out on GS online. I hope I get at least one chase :lol: if not GS by my job will be maaaad when I return em all lol
Thanks for the help. Take a rep.

I dunno if for sure it's happening, but if that blue Senate guard drops at Boxlunch Friday as rumored, would appreciate any help if possible. No Boxlunch stores anywhere in my neck of the woods. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom