FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Went to 2 different B&N and no mystery box.

Anybody has info on if it's a release date or out on the East Coast yet?

Should have said southeast :lol:

All those that put the GOT orders in..we are official. He's getting them tomorrow. Make sure you follow-up with him tomorrow on the Bay!

This is true. Best example are how people are still paying dumb money for last year's SDCC BvS 2 pack when a) the metallic pack is much better and b) you can actually make that pack sans stickers for like $40-50 bucks by buying the metallic set and the individual bats and Supes pops lol

it still comes down to the box because the FTM BvS POPs had a different box. same way people want blue box DC and Star Wars.

Went to 2 different B&N and no mystery box.

Anybody has info on if it's a release date or out on the East Coast yet?

pics are from a B&N in the bronx. i went to my usual one but they didn't have it. it's pretty much another Gamestop trash box that allows B&N to get rid of merchandise that's been sitting and clearanced for months.. :smh:

CONTENTS..
View media item 2100405View media item 2100406
OLAF MINIONS AND AOU...... Oscar :lol:

Last edited:
Gemini's SDCC page is up (they will be posted after the con for above retail):

2016 COMIC CON WEBSITE POLICIES:

We will be receiving a VERY limited quantity of SDCC items this year.
There will be a strict limit - ONE of each item per customer.
This means ONE of each item per name, address, email address, and/or Pay Pal email address.
Orders purchasing multiples of an item will be automatically cancelled.
Placing an item in a cart does not guarantee you that item. Until your payment is processed and you receive an email confirmation from the site with an invoice number, the item can sell out.
We recommend you purchase the item you really want before it sells out, then go back and try to purchase other items.
International customers MUST pay via Pay Pal and ship to a Pay Pal verified address, or risk cancellation.

We do our best to hand pick quality items, however you might not receive a perfect box or paint job. There may be shelf-wear, creases, or slight imperfections. Unfortunately, we will not be able to exchange items due to imperfections.

Any cancelled orders (pre-ordered or in-stock items) will incur a 10% cancellation fee. No exceptions for any reason. Items cannot be combined or added to previous orders.

Many items we sell are extremely limited editions and there is a possibility that an item could oversell on our web site. If this happens, we will fill orders based on time of payment until orders are filled. When inventory runs out, all unfilled orders will be fully refunded.

By placing an order on our website, you understand and accept these policies

good luck with gemini and the comic con stuff, im sure that will sell out in minutes.

lol at B&N and here i thought their 50% off sales were working. I've bought a lot from it.

Found a Kobe #8 for 35 meetup, happy as hell cause I know I wasn't going to find one from SDCC. Who in here is admin of a facebook group again?

just ordered from PC (1st time) and my email conf has two grand totals.

one "grand total" and one "grand total to be charged" which is considerably higher.

which one will be the final charges?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom